• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shout out to Lou or Tony Centolanza or those that know either.

GrabberOrange69

Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
A magazine photographer friend is doing an article on a vintage drag car - '70 'Cuda - and had a lead that said Lou or Tony bought the car in question after the '71 Gatornationals. PM me if you have a lead on Tony or Lou.

Thanks for the thought, and return to your regularly scheduled Mopar daydreaming! :)

:xscuseless:

Centolanza 10004~2.jpg
Cento_Cuda.jpg

71 cuda.jpg

Last edited:
A magazine photographer friend is doing an article on a vintage drag car - '70 'Cuda - and had a lead that said Lou or Tony bought the car in question after the '71 Gatornationals. PM me if you have a lead on Tony or Lou.

Thanks for the thought, and return to your regularly scheduled Mopar daydreaming! :)
Your inbox is full.

Well there’s 15 min of my life I can’t get back. I can’t figure out how to delete the older messages. No easy button like “delete” that I can find.

The family is heading out the door, I’ll figure it out when we get back. Sorry for the flail.

Well there’s 15 min of my life I can’t get back. I can’t figure out how to delete the older messages. No easy button like “delete” that I can find.

The family is heading out the door, I’ll figure it out when we get back. Sorry for the flail.
Click on the envelope in the toolbar at the right side, top of your screen, that will open a box for your conversations. Click "show all" on the left side, bottom of the box, that will open all of your old conversations. Click on the title of the conversation that you want to delete, that will open that single conversation. You may have to scroll up to the first post; at the top, right side, of the first post in that conversation chain you'll see 5 boxes, one of them is marked "Leave", click that box and a popup will appear to verify that you really want to leave that conversation, click the box that says "Leave" at the bottom of the popup and the conversation will be deleted which will make room in your inbox. There may be an easier way to do this, but this is how I do it and it works. If you are using a cell phone, things may be different. hope this helps.

The easy way out is to go Gold.
:D

Gents, thanks for the efforts.

My buddy got what he needed, my failing him here.

But you should see it in print before the year is out (publishing time being as they are).

Click on the envelope in the toolbar at the right side, top of your screen, that will open a box for your conversations. Click "show all" on the left side, bottom of the box, that will open all of your old conversations. Click on the title of the conversation that you want to delete, that will open that single conversation. You may have to scroll up to the first post; at the top, right side, of the first post in that conversation chain you'll see 5 boxes, one of them is marked "Leave", click that box and a popup will appear to verify that you really want to leave that conversation, click the box that says "Leave" at the bottom of the popup and the conversation will be deleted which will make room in your inbox. There may be an easier way to do this, but this is how I do it and it works. If you are using a cell phone, things may be different. hope this helps.
That looks like the trick. Thank for the education.

Auto Transport Service
Back