• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shroud recommendations

MO.RR

Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score
Looking for what everyone is using for a shroud. Oem or aftermarket? 68 roadrunner with 26 radiator and 20 clutch fan.
I’m looking to be safe not sorry, car runs 180 at highway speeds and 200 around town. If oem are there any out there that aren’t 200$?

I recall someone over here posting that they had found an electric fan and shroud combo from a Kia in a breakers yard that fit perfectly. Can't recall which one, but the idea is there.

I’m not new to the mopar game but dang, 170$ for a shroud?

thought about running electric but I think I’ll stick with a clutch fan.

Yeah, the shrouds at Megaprats are not cheap, but to add insult to injury, they don't come with the required mounts. That's another $70 as I recall. That said, it worked very well for me and I consider it money well spent.

I have bought several shrouds from Jamie at Mega Parts. They are decent quality and fit, unlike some cheaper ones out there.

Auto Transport Service
Back