• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signal light help

Coronet 14

Local time
6:17 AM
Reaction score
My signal lights won't flash. The light comes on for signals on dash. I don't have any signals. Also there is a buzzing sound comming from the dash when they are turned on. I have the Heavy Duty Flasher relays. Thanks
It won't let me post a video of the buzzing noise.

I had a similar problem with a new flasher. The 64 has a 4-way flasher pull switch under the dash, which looked like someone spliced into the turn signal circuit, but the 4 way hazard lights weren't working. When I bought a new flasher, it reacted the same as you described. I checked it and found the pins on the flasher were reversed to what I needed. I couldn't find the proper flasher and was taking the car in for the safety, so I rewired it.

I put the old flashers in. Drove car and signal lights work normally now. The Heavy Duty Flashers failed. The pictures show a metal strip burned up in both of them. Thanks for the help guys

002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back