• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Since I Can't Afford an MP-5...

Used to know a truck driver that had a sear switch for an M-14.(the switch that would let it go full-auto) IMHO too much even for half ways aimed fire.

You need a squad-weapon to shoot 7.62mm weapons. I have a HK11 clone[parts-kit on USA receiver]. It uses a very heavy, quick-change barrel and supporting hardware. It's very shoot-able in burst, but still wants to climb in sustained-fire.

286l44.jpg

Last edited:
You need a squad-weapon to shoot 7.62mm weapons. I have a HK11 clone[parts-kit on USA receiver]. It uses a very heavy, quick-change barrel and supporting hardware. It's very shoot-able in burst, but still wants to climb in sustained-fire.

View attachment 539461
DAMN, I'm def living in the wrong state !!!! :(

Back in '82-'83 at the CHP police academy, I didn't qualify on the day of "finals" at the range with a government issued Smith and Wesson .357 revolver. During remedial training, we found out the barrel was loose. That was a relief, because I had been shooting on the ranch since I was a youngster and could not understand why I could no longer hit the bullseye.

At the second academy I attended in 1985 (U.S. Border Patrol), we were issued Ruger revolvers, I thought those were superior to the S & W. Of course, now law enforcement uses the semi-automatic.

Man that's a sweet gun when we going shooting? I'll being the ammo I got a few thousand rounds laying around for that . I wouldn't mind one but I'm on lock down no more guns till my project charger is ether finished or sold! (Trading is fine just no cash buying! ) by the way. Guys buying kel-tec be advised they are utter garbage! My brother in law works there and they might go under having to redo a ton of pistol s .there rifles seem OK I played with a new rfb (real freaking big) .308 and out of the box it was a beast one thing I disliked was the discharge of the casings they go out the front and if you don't dump them off they will pile up and eventually cause an issue. .

Me personally I love ruger and s&w but lately I've been seeing alot of s&w fails but they are lifetime warranty so hope it don't fail in the wrong time . My rugers only issue I had was the Mag release spring after awhile (older guns) it just gets wore out I found 3 new ones for $12.00 so easy fix no other complaints ! Minus price on the newer guns (1911)

I purchased a RFB, when they first came out. It was extremely accurate, best trigger I'd ever felt on a bull-pup....and no issues. I'm not a bull-pup guy though, and sold it after less than a year. My 32cal pocket kel-tec, has never FTF, and sees summer-duty or dressed-up attire. My best bud owns a gun-shop and range. He used to carry the kel-tec line-up, but dropped them...due the problems with the .380 and 9mm pistols. That, and he could never get new product.

Okay... I always swore I would NEVER buy one of these, but no US martial arms collection is complete without a Thompson, and I found a smoking-good deal on this deluxe 1927-A1 on Gunbroker, so it's on the way to my FFL bubbas.

pix252460732.jpg

Is Florida a suppressor legal state?

I always wanted a Tommy gun!

They just legalized them here in Iowa too, getting one for my 6.5 SAUM

My Ruger 10/22 won’t shoot a mag with out jamming. My New Vaquero didn’t go bang on day one due to a misshapen transfer bar. After I replaced it, it would shoot but had to much slop in the trigger and would not reset, had to send it back to Ruger to repair that. My oldest Ruger is a P944DC 40cal., that gun has never had a single problem and has had a lot of use. Even though I’ve had some quality issues with Ruger, their 1911 is next on my list to get. If nothing else, their customer service is top notch.
Had the same problem with a new 10/22. Installed a Volquartsen extractor and it will fire as fast as you can pul the trigger. Seen others with the same problem and the new extractor solved it.

All my Rugers must be old enough that they hadn't cheapened them up yet. Pre 90s

Had the same problem with a new 10/22. Installed a Volquartsen extractor and it will fire as fast as you can pul the trigger. Seen others with the same problem and the new extractor solved it.
I’ll look into that, thanks for the info. I won it at a raffle and have plenty of 22 rifles so I just stuck it under the bed and forgot about it. It is a nice looking gun and a breakdown model so I would like to get it operating properly. Could be a nice pack gun.

Guys the website is —rimfire central.com—- any/everything on rimfires.Grouped by manufacturer and disciplines

Auto Transport Service
Back