• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So......how about some 'B' Body Vans.

almost bought this last year but the guy pulled the add

found the rest of the pics of this one, 440 powered so close ... have to love the hood scoops on the roof ( would have been the first thing to go
van 2.jpg
van 3.jpg
van 4.jpg
van 5.jpg
van 6.jpg
van 7.jpg
van 8.jpg
van 10.jpg
van 12.jpg
van 15.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if all that padding is for sound deadening......or to muffle the screams? :lol:
You have to admire the work that went into the customisation of it all the same. :thumbsup:

was a good fixer upper :thumbsup:
would have looked good when first done ,looked to be on its third or forth paint job

My 66............. Zoom in on the roof ornament. I've since added mags and other up grades to the interior.

Windows Live Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg IMG_5746.JPG

Last edited:
look what I found :poke:
index.php

index.php
The guy standing on the back has a Nitrogen Gun - shoots out tee-shirts and packets of sweets. Some of those packets burst on impact with the ground and I was telling people to be careful about eating the black jellybeans....they do graze sheep on those hills. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back