• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So......how about some 'B' Body Vans.

dodge dreamers anyone :thumbsup:

32120580005_large.jpg

32120580004_large.jpg

I would freekin love to get my hands on a old van. My bubby has an A100 that he just won't let go and it's been sitting for years

I had an 85 van that was gifted to me from Chessley Milliken. He was Stevie Ray Vaughns manager. That old girl had 250k miles on it and hauled the band all over the country and Canada touring in their heyday. I drove it for about 3 years and then gifted it to a local DJ in Reno whose son used it to haul his bands gear. Finially gave up the ghost,last time I saw it was in the local Pic n Pull in Reno. R.I.P. Stevie Ray Van.

the sad truth of where they ended up

00g0g_8sGNNLt71BI_600x450.jpg
00o0o_1B5mGJjVe4C_600x450.jpg
00Q0Q_8YM5JLSYNIk_600x450.jpg

I know its an econoline but sad just the same

Last edited:
Been looking at whats available in conversion vans. Most are over a hundred K in mileage, but these are three in this area, an 01' and 2 02's with 70 and 80 K on them. We are going to take one last driving vacation in the near future. I'd like to pick one up, just so we don't have to use hotels all the time, and we can take our two ankle biter dogs. Who knows, she might be inclined to go more with a van.

Auto Transport Service
Back