• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So whats up, here? Good actor or heartless dealer?

WOW
Very nice car
Do not over look this car, you may never get another chance to purchase a car that good....

73 steering wheels and seat belts were different from 74.

I think the interior is pretty ugly, personally.

If you look hard enough, you could find a 400-4 car for the same money in about the same shape.

The little louvres in the back windows are a deal breaker for me. Never liked them new, back in the day and still don’t like them. It’s a nice enough car otherwise, but I wouldn’t buy it for $5k with those in the windows.

While the interior color is not my favorite, that car does not have 136,000 miles on it. I'd give 10 to 14 for it all day long. If you wouldn't give 5, I would and give you 3 to bring it to my door. Lets get real here.

we need a facepalm smiley badly

Carsten

homer facepalm.jpg

Looks legit to me.

The "white" on the door jambs / hinges is just dust. Look at the first split photo - it was buried in dust in the garage. Think that stuff doesn't get in the door jambs??

Numbers match according to the photos - block and trans. Blue should be correct for the engine. Looks like any other early 70s smallblock I've ever owned.

Interior wear is simply 48 years of environment - sun, heat, cold, and plastic outgassing.

If you're that worried...pass on it. If you've always wanted a '73, I'd think that's about as nice as you'll find for originality.

How much does that brocade bench seat add to the value?

It's nice, but not 18K nice.

If it's what a buyer wants, it could be worth it. I searched forEVER to find my triple-green '70 500, because that's what mom bought brand new, and a cousin totalled in '75. Some people are "meh...it's a bone-stock green 318 car" - but for me, all that MEANS something.

SOMEbody will want it.

If you wouldn't give 5, I would and give you 3 to bring it to my door. Lets get real here.

Considering we’re on opposite sides of the planet I would lose too much money delivering for three. I’m not one of those nasty car flippers that have ruined the hobby, I only buy what I like and keep. I wouldn’t pay $5k for ANY car with those window louvres.

Looks to be pretty well kept 73 Charger
relatively base model SE, with a couple of good options 318 car...

not exactly my style,
I do like the 71's RT's/Super Bee's, BB Cars etc.

but could be a whole lot worse
not sure about the pricing

if it's actually all org., it's pretty normal wear & tear
didn't get driven much if the milage/is was real

Auto Transport Service
Back