• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something for the Ole Girl..

PoppaSmurf

Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score
Dodge Tunnel Ram 002.jpg

Dodge Tunnel Ram 001.jpg

Will be adding this probably this weekend weather permitting

That's really cool!!! I have seen these air cleaners used singly but not in a dual configuration. Are they black chrome or what cannot tell by the pics? Also where did you get them?

0710131308.jpgwell weather finally broke and got to install it today.... a few minor problems, had to relocate coil, new vacuum tree on firewall, and changing out the water pump by-pass, but made some real progress, pressurized cooling system, and fuel system to check for leaks....0710131224.jpg0710131225.jpg

That's unique and pretty badass looking! Anymore pics of the car to get a better idea of how high above the bay they are? What kind of hood?

not as of yet, will try to this weekend, and I'm thinking of going to a 4" cowl insert, about 3/4 length of the hood and 3/4 of the hood in width
still trying to figure that one out.... click on my pix and you'll see the Dodge Pre tunnel ram... TEST run tomorrow,,, see how close I guessed at tune-up

Auto Transport Service
Back