• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Motors in MI

Are you the one who had an A12 Super Bee worked on at Fantom Works? Just loved the look of that car. Did you sell it?
Yes that’s me, I’ve still got it but looking to expand.
And thanks to all who helped with the Southern Motors car, especially Doublekrossd who took the time to check it out for me!

Any time Dino! Too bad it wasn't as nice as they thought it was. Nice talking with you and getting to know you a little bit. Keep in touch!

Any time Dino! Too bad it wasn't as nice as they thought it was. Nice talking with you and getting to know you a little bit. Keep in touch!
Just got a call from Southern the buyer backed out I can buy it for 29k delivered to my door in Boston. I think I’m going to pull the trigger

as we discussed yesterday on the phone, in my opinion, I think you'd be better off waiting for a better deal. There's lots of cars out there and more to come with summer just around the corner. I dont think it's a bad car but for nearly 30k, I'm pretty sure you could find a real road runner. If you need me to go back for any pictures or anything else just let me know, good luck and happy cruising!

I’m always looking. The cost for these mopars is high, satellites as well. Did anything bad jump out at you? I know you thought the paint looked good and the undercarriage. Any thoughts?

The paint was ok, not bad but not great. We talked about the peeling paint on the inside of the doors, that bothered me. The hood around the scoop didn't look quite right. The engine, and engine well looked very unprofessional. I really just didn't have a great feeling of the car. Yes the undercarriage looked good, the doors opened and closed smoothly. Interior wasn't bad. Not original or original looking but, in my opinion, do-able for now. I really just thought it was much closer to a 22-24k car in a strong market. I know your excited to find one but I think there is a ton of guys on here that would be more than willing to keep an eye out for you and help you find a better car for a better deal. Shipping is fairly cheap no matter where its from.

I really don't think that guy is doing you any favors at 29k to your door. But I can feel the excitement of a buy!

The paint was ok, not bad but not great. We talked about the peeling paint on the inside of the doors, that bothered me. The hood around the scoop didn't look quite right. The engine, and engine well looked very unprofessional. I really just didn't have a great feeling of the car. Yes the undercarriage looked good, the doors opened and closed smoothly. Interior wasn't bad. Not original or original looking but, in my opinion, do-able for now. I really just thought it was much closer to a 22-24k car in a strong market. I know your excited to find one but I think there is a ton of guys on here that would be more than willing to keep an eye out for you and help you find a better car for a better deal. Shipping is fairly cheap no matter where its from.

I really don't think that guy is doing you any favors at 29k to your door. But I can feel the excitement of a buy!
Again, thank you for all your help. At the end of the day I’ll have to make the decision and deal with the consequences, good or bad. I’ll let you know and please continue to look here and there. Talk soon...

Auto Transport Service
Back