• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speed shop for exhaust tubing in the Houston Texas area?

fullmetaljacket

Local time
12:47 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
A good friend is looking for a good and well stocked speed shop or exhaust shop in the Houston,Texas area that would carry and sell various exhaust tube sizes 2" or 2-1/4" and 20%-30% 45%-60% mandrel bend sections. Long straight sections as well. Also a place to get them welded together.
Any leads?
Thank you in advance.

Hey everyone,
A good friend is looking for a good and well stocked speed shop or exhaust shop in the Houston,Texas area that would carry and sell various exhaust tube sizes 2" or 2-1/4" and 20%-30% 45%-60% mandrel bend sections. Long straight sections as well. Also a place to get them welded together.
Any leads?
Thank you in advance.
Ripleys total car care on Rayford (just east of I45) is the only shop in town who will provide you true mandrel bent exhaust. See if they can provide you what you need. You can also buy the 180deg mandrel bent tubes from summit and section them to the angles you need.

Ripleys total car care on Rayford (just east of I45) is the only shop in town who will provide you true mandrel bent exhaust. See if they can provide you what you need. You can also buy the 180deg mandrel bent tubes from summit and section them to the angles you need.
Thank you Axemaster. I reached them and they will be able to provide the materials and services of welding.
Thank you once again.

Auto Transport Service
Back