• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apr

Spring Fling 36 Apr 20 & 21, 2024 Van Nuys CA -info & roll call

Should be good to go after tomorrow. Replacing the p/s pressure line. It popped a block away from home, thankfully, after I had hit the engine/trans/k-frame etc with EB1 Gunk and citrus based degreaser in a garden sprayer. Will freshen it up after the line gets done.

We will be in town later afternoon Thursday .

Stay at the Airtel again this year.

Anyone know if they got the remodeling done, Restaurant on site now open ????

I'll pick up a bottle of Captain Morgan this week for evening festivities.

We did a test fit over the weekend and all is good . Jim is having the Dart detailed now.
So we will be top down cruising this year .

Jims Dart.jpg

JimsDart2.jpg

Lots of large swappers.

MoparMarks brings sheet metal.
Jeremy MacDonald is bringing a bunch of sheet metal.

Reach out to these guys before show so they can bring what you need. They have more than what they bring.

I saw a post on the Facebook page looking for 1970 Roadrunner/Satellite front fenders

IMG_8992.jpeg

This is always the struggle….
Do I drive the CAR and blend in with the other guys or drive the TRUCK in case I see parts in the swap too big to fit in the car ??
In 2022 I drove the car for the 5th time and of course…. I saw two restorable ‘70 Charger grilles in the swap.

6B833236-6BCF-4558-9FEA-A3F8006C66FC.jpeg

9B7B945C-9C4A-4BB7-8111-F22D5DFBFFB3.jpeg

9CAD97A5-8910-4287-8B9F-8B0B3C81BF63.jpeg

My reaction when I drive the car and see parts I can only carry in the truck….

6F54F9DD-3543-4858-9582-BFD78F6ABB8B.gif

I'm going. Bringing the RAM as I'll be looking for parts. 84 mile drive one way and lots of coffee :lol:LOL..

Midway Vendors:

Classic Industries full line of restoration parts
Glendora Mopar Performance: Sells: Mopar Performance, Edelbrock, Milodon, Aeromotive, Superformance (gaskets), TTI, and Powermaster. Call Matt Deane in Parts Dept. (888) 379-1925 to pre order
Inland Empire Driveline Service: Sells: New Driveshafts, rebuilds and/or balances Driveshafts, New ONE-PIECE new Challenger & Charger driveshaft solution
Schumacher Creative Services: Engine Swap kits, Headers, torque straps,
Glen Ray Radiator: restoration radiators. Call to save shipping. Coming from Wisconsin

Notable swappers:
The Mopar Shop: Full line of Mopar restoration parts.
McKellers Modified Rides -Drivetrain parts, brake conversions, trailer/towing/cargo hardware
ABC Moparts: - New and Rebuilt Dashpads, arm rest, interiors pads
MoparMarks - used parts sheetmetal @moparmarks

Nah, Bring car, truck AND trailer. Just in case

if anyone has 66 Satellite grill and head light bezels, Im interested

truck-trailer.jpg

We will be in town later afternoon Thursday .

Stay at the Airtel again this year.

Anyone know if they got the remodeling done, Restaurant on site now open ????

I'll pick up a bottle of Captain Morgan this week for evening festivities.

We did a test fit over the weekend and all is good . Jim is having the Dart detailed now.
So we will be top down cruising this year .

View attachment 1646936

View attachment 1646937

The website says there is no restaurant yet

Denny’s. Right turn, under runway, its on the right. About 4 blocks. Or walk over to Beeps.

I was gonna suggest the 94th Aero Squadron but apparently it's gone...

For years I made it a habit to go to Tommy's on Roscoe.
After several visits with underwhelming food, I'm giving up. I love a good hamburger but their quality has really dropped off.
The Bob's Big Boy in Northridge was decent. That place has been a common hang-out on Saturday but I see there is some other "cruise" sponsored by CPW ?

Don’t forget Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills. Just roll through early before the Woodley Show. Uncap em to piss of the Lambo/Ferrari guys.

For years I made it a habit to go to Tommy's on Roscoe.
After several visits with underwhelming food, I'm giving up. I love a good hamburger but their quality has really dropped off.
The Bob's Big Boy in Northridge was decent. That place has been a common hang-out on Saturday but I see there is some other "cruise" sponsored by CPW ?

The Saturday Cruise-In is at Stonefire Grill 4pm to 9pm

Spring Fling Mopar Only Cruise at Stonefire Grill Northridge - 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Located at 9229 Winnetka Ave, Los Angeles, CA 91311; See map

2024 SPRING FLING 36 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS 3_16_24 Page 001.jpg

2024 SPRING FLING 36 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS 3_16_24 Page 002.jpg

2024 SPRING FLING 36 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS 3_16_24 Page 003.jpg

Gassed up, washed, vacuumed, middle seat is up, back end loaded. Tomorrow get clothes together etc, get ice for the cooler then head down and get on the 166 to 5 and meet up with the valley caravan.

IMG_4784.jpeg

IMG_4785.jpeg

IMG_4788.jpeg

IMG_4789.jpeg

IMG_4790.jpeg

IMG_4791.jpeg

IMG_4793.jpeg

IMG_4794.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back