• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stellantis

I agree with the name... also when does a company become a monopoly? It’s like VW is the biggest and everyone else is trying to get there at any cost, brands will be so watered down and obviously they will suffer... It’s only a matter of time before Ford and GM get absorbed... Sad for us, thanks B.O.

Companies based out of country need to be forced to relocate back in our country and stop dodging the loop holes , hell monsanto is gone now too... sorry my rant

My doctor recommends Stellantis.

Ask your doctor if Stellantis is right for you.

I hope the new logo, to be unveiled later, is a good one.

This BS is the result of people buying foreign cars and taking market share away from the formerly big three. Not to patriotic to abandon American manufacturers.
Mike

This BS is the result of people buying foreign cars and taking market share away from the formerly big three. Not to patriotic to abandon American manufacturers.
Mike
And yet American cars have gotten pretty good over the years. I would buy one vs anything from Koooorear etc.....

Maybe a good thing but ya never know, time will tell.

As long as the check cashes, I don't care if they call it Joe Blow Motors. It's not the same place and never will be again. Time ran on and left us to our memories and I have a **** load of those!!! This water tower was put up in 1959 when Chrysler opened the plant that built a lot of the cars you guys drive. It stood there while they tore down 77 acres of building and it was the last thing to come down, when I saw it hit the down, I knew it was officially over, DONE!!!
tower 7.jpg

Ironic the French owned jeep in the 1980s, Chrysler bought jeep from the French, now the French own jeep and Chrysler.

French Service Advisor: Chain smoker, works 30 hours a week, pisses on the bricks out back.
Borrowed from a Challenger forum.

I said this s lot times before, POS engines and cars is what you get from France, terrible quality control, delicate and sensitive engines that won't last, and besides, what the hell with the name, Stellantis, yeah right... Check my new Stellantis charger, or challenger
unnamed.gif

They can do whatever they want. For me, Chrysler and Dodge died the day they put the Charger nameplate on a four door...

Auto Transport Service
Back