• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stellantis

I don't think they will screw with a money maker but, I have been wrong ONCE before.
Mike

French surrender monkeys added to the mix...

FCA was doing pretty well, SRT JEEP & RAM
& Dodge with the Challenger & Charger, especially Hellcats or Redeye

They can do whatever they want. For me, Chrysler and Dodge died the day they put the Charger nameplate on a four door...
They died at the end of the 1979 model year.

The downward death spiral started after 1971.

I hope the new logo, to be unveiled later, is a good one.

stellantis-logo-119.jpg

The dots in their logo remind me of this...makes sense I guess:rolleyes:

coronavirus-dark-1200x800.jpg

Too many syllables in their name and what does it really mean anyway? It's not a common word. I respectfully submit the name they should use instead: Kraken

Then, every new model introduction is:

Release The Kraken:D

I heard the Dodge Boys get Kraken:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The french are so good at making engines that...... the french military was building ford flatheads and using them into the 80's.

IMO, if the French are involved, anything related to an American made product will be doomed....
But at least you'll get an option for a transmission with 6 Reverse gears. :poke:

Stellantis made me think of this Elephantitus.....I ain't posting pictures ...too disgusting. :eek:

Companies based out of country need to be forced to relocate back in our country and stop dodging the loop holes , hell monsanto is gone now too... sorry my rant
I saw an press conference four or five years ago where Ford considers itself an international company not an American company. Most companies these days feel this way. There really isn’t any American companies anymore just companies.

I saw an press conference four or five years ago where Ford considers itself an international company not an American company. Most companies these days feel this way. There really isn’t any American companies anymore just companies.

The majority of all the parts/components have been farmed out to overseas companies and I'm not talking about aftermarket parts.

Deballed SRT first order of business. Those lazy ******* coward French liberal bastards.

Wow, it didnt die when the 300 became FWD? When Daimler bought it?
When the LH platform used an AMC/Renault design?
Harley died when they brought out the iron head? Pan? Shovel?
I guess Plymouth should have never used the 225 and kept using the old flatty.

Really a shame, the mid-size Dakota platform
is a great proven concept
make a hotter version & call it a Ram/Dakota SRT or R/T
it would sell, especially a 4x4 version
the Durango is already in production
just restructure/redesign that

compete with Ford Ranger, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon,
Toyota's, Nissan's, Honda's (small/mid-size truck ?) offerings too
even Jeep Gladiator, just way better looking :poke:

competition is your best choice, gotta keep up with them
or die on the vine, a slow painful death

fucken' French

Last edited:
Probably not enough profit margin for them in the Dakota. It seems like they can sell every full size Ram pickup they can crank out; and those have good profit margins I was told.

Really a shame, the mid-size Dakota platform
is a great proven concept
make a hotter version & call it a Ram/Dakota SRT or R/T
it would sell, especially a 4x4 version
the Durango is already in production
just restructure/redesign that

compete with Ford Ranger, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon,
Toyota's, Nissan's, Honda's (small/mid-size truck ?) offerings too
even Jeep Gladiator, just way better looking :poke:

competition is your best choice, gotta keep up with them
or die on the vine, a slow painful death

fucken' French
Yes, the Durango is in production but it's unibody, would be pretty flexible for a separate bed truck.

Auto Transport Service
Back