• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve Magnante has been MIA, here is why. **UPDATE** He's back!

Thanks for the update & video
the dude is a wealth of knowledge on so many car subjects
toys models or real cars

He sounded great, hope he's healing as well as he can be...

Thanks for the update & video
the dude is a wealth of knowledge on so many car subjects
toys models or real cars

He sounded great, hope he's healing as well as he can be...
He is a great asset to the hobby.
I'm glad to see him recovering. What a terrible ordeal he went through. He does look like he lost some weight and he was soft spoken there at the hospital. Maybe it was to not disrupt other patients, maybe he is just slowly regaining his strength.

He is a great asset to the hobby.
I'm glad to see him recovering. What a terrible ordeal he went through. He does look like he lost some weight and he was soft spoken there at the hospital. Maybe it was to not disrupt other patients, maybe he is just slowly regaining his strength.
Yeah makes sense...
He had a Tracheotomy so may be still on the heal...

I had a buddy that had that procedure, to save him
he inhaled a lot of smoke (I assume heat too) from a bad fire, in his car
it took a long time to get his voice back
& heal completely, he never was loud like he used to be...

When I 1st saw the dog I thought dang that dog is trained well
figured it out pretty quickly when they showed it after... Doh !!!

Great to see him back, but he has a long road ahead to recovery. It looks like he is in the hospital or a rehabilitation facility.
He has had a lot of muscle atrophication from being unconscious for so long. His right hand has a ways to go and the wheelchair while he gets his legs to support him again. Occupational and physical therapy will get him back. It just takes time.
I am delighted that him mind appears unscathed.
Keep up the good work Steve !

Auto Transport Service
Back