• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still looking to go fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to trade for a nice fast street car. NO JUNK,no projects.10k for mine. It come from Cali a couple months ago. That is what I have in it and that is what I want. Offering it one more time before I start ripping it apart. It runs perfect so that is why I want something else. It will be hard to find a more solid one than this one.Located in Iowa. Get a hold of me for a ton more photos.
004-15.jpg

003-14.jpg

002-14.jpg

002-15.jpg

001-17.jpg

002-16.jpg

024-1.jpg

63 plymouth

Hi i wish you lived a little closer i might be interested in some kind of a trade but i would have to have about 15,000.00 for my duster its listed here on abody mopar forum its a 1972 duster its some what fast it runs 10.60 on motor and has run 9.54 on 175 shot of nos and its street legal. i just bought a 1963 plymouth fury body to make a max wedge clone.it would be nice to have a complete car to see how every thing should go back together
thanks jld440

I can send pics of what ever ya need to help you get yours back together, no problem. I just don`t have any extra cash to ad along with my car right now. However I will in a few months though. As far as seeing mine in person, I have so many pics of the car it will fill your computer. I have sold many cars and never had any problems. I will trade you cars and you can keep your engine! As long as I can get the tranny, headers and so on but you can keep your complete engine. I have a 550 horse 500 inch stroker brand new never fired on my stand. You want my number?

let me think about it for a few days and how would you want to trade I can't drive 800 miles but i might be able to met you halfway if we decide on a trade can you send a few pics to [email protected]

I just had a 65 year old guy call from Kansas City, Mo who wants to buy it for his 16 year old son or grandson to drive everyday. Even in the winter. I asked him if he knows how rare these cars are especially still retaining the original cowl, trunk, floors,quarters and extensions etc and he said yup, want a solid one that is dependable for him to drive. WTF? It sounds like he is gonna buy it and let his son drive it home! There goes another solid 63 down the drain. Guess I will be able to find something fast now.

Years ago I had a real doofus cowboy buy my really sano 73 Porsche 914 to drive to work. I'm assuming it didn't last long. I also figured someone would buy my Duster for the same purpose (since it's very "calm") but so far no luck.

Say a little prayer over the car, then take the money and run

I just had a 65 year old guy call from Kansas City, Mo who wants to buy it for his 16 year old son or grandson to drive everyday. Even in the winter. I asked him if he knows how rare these cars are especially still retaining the original cowl, trunk, floors,quarters and extensions etc and he said yup, want a solid one that is dependable for him to drive. WTF? It sounds like he is gonna buy it and let his son drive it home! There goes another solid 63 down the drain. Guess I will be able to find something fast now.

Shane,

This is much worse than anything you would have done to it by putting your stroker in it. Reconsider - this would be a tragedy for that car.

Dave

You can still call him off, but once it's gone, it's gone. I should keep my nose out of it, but I saw how much you like that car.

Does $10K buy the car still?

Call him off.
We're supposed to be saving these cars, not destroying them. I agree with 64BEL about doing the stroker deal.

Beautiful car!
You could always disconnect some wires before they get there, and if they sound like they're going to take care of it just be like oh i forgot i disconnected these wires let me reconnect them.

I had it for sale for a long time for 10k with no bites, so I tried trading it for street strip car,no luck so this is what I need to do to get one that I really want. Sucks for my 63 but..............

I'm surprised it hasn't sold at $10k,I might have to look at doing a buying trip if these deals keep popping up.
In no way am I trying to be a smart arse but are 63 Plymouths a less popular model in the U.S ???....all early B Bodys are unpopular over here for the most part, but they'll spend a fortune on a basket case 318 E Body.....go figure.

On the upside/downside,if the old fart buys it, at least it'll be far enough away that you won't have to witness it's demise.

Apparently they are unwanted around here. I don`t think anyone will find a more solid car than what I have here but still had a hard time selling it. I like them but that makes no difference. To bad this car is gonna meet it`s demise real soon. It`s sad but I am not just "not gonna sell it because I don`t want them to have it" The offer is there and I am taking it. At least it will be 300 miles away and I won`t have to see it going to hell.

Yanno....maybe the kid's old man is a big Mopar guy, and will string the lil monster up if he doesn't take care of it.

He already said he would and then take the car BUT if he does take care of it, it will still see salt for the first time this winter and it`s a down hill battle from there. ON A SIDE NOTE,,,,,ANYONE HAVE A BADASS CAR FOR 10 G`S????:headbang:

There's a 63 Plymouth for $10k on here somewhere that's itchin for a 500cube stroker transplant.

For anyone who might be considering saving this car, I saw it in person, and it is as advertised. If I would have found it before I bought my '64, I would have bought it and probably would have been further ahead money-wise. I'm surprised no one has taken it for the $10K. I'm sure it's the same old story of people just not having the funds available.

I have a hard time believing that the buyer really understands what the car is if he's planning on it as year round transportation for a young driver. Who the heck buys a rear wheel drive vehicle for a 16 year old kid to drive on snow? And who thinks a 47 year old car fits the bill when looking for something "dependable"? Maybe he does know what it is and is planning to flip it, but wants you to believe something else. At least that's better than the stated story he gave you.

damn would of loved to of traded you my 73 big block dart for your 63 plymouth.oh well all ways late to the party:sleepy2:.mopar65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back