• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop in for a drink.

20230625_171845.jpg

If I already posted this sorry but it bears repeating. THis is a Jim Dandy rye. 100 proof, mellow flavor and a medium long finish. Oh and the best part, it was only $25.
Rebel 100 Rye2.jpg

The bar is open. Trying some Knob Creek (barrel pick) with some Ginger Ale. I usually drink this whiskey/bourbon/rye neat but this stuff can't be tamed! LOL

View attachment 937646
During the summer I like a good Margaritta. And most of the mixes have a lot of acid that bothers my stomach. Starting using a splash of lemon lime Gator Aide, get good drink no heart burn. Picture of the poolhouse bar.
Knob creek is a good whiskey. I normally drink Wild Turkey or Jim Bean Black.

IMG210222-005424F.JPG

IMG210222-005459F.JPG

During the summer I like a good Margaritta. And most of the mixes have a lot of acid that bothers my stomach. Starting using a splash of lemon lime Gator Aide, get good drink no heart burn. Picture of the poolhouse bar.
Knob creek is a good whiskey. I normally drink Wild Turkey or Jim Bean Black.

View attachment 1506730

View attachment 1506731

Sweet setup @Rebelrouser ! You might want to try the 666 margarita. 6 ounces of tequila, 6 ounces of frozen limeade and 6 ounces of beer of your choice. I know it sounds weird but it's surprisingly smooth and delicious.

I signed up for this yesterday. Quarterly, they send you 4 different 50 ml. samples of whiskey/bourbon. You taste them blind and have fun with them. They will give you some hints as to what they may be. You get online for the answers. They do barrel picks at craft distilleries for the samples and those bottles are available to purchase. You can sign up to try one time or get a discount for a yearly subscription. I chatted with the owner and he offered a 10% discount. If you want to try it use my discount code WATERLOO10. It looks like fun to me. By the way 200 ml is 6 3/4 oz. so enough to share with friends. That's what Ted and I are going to do. Split the cost. Blind Barrels - An Exclusive Blind Whiskey Tasting Experience
1693437305350.png

Last edited:
Scott is doing a Elijah Craig blind tonight. C923 is a banger. Will it come out on top? It's live!

It's Turkey hunting season! If you see a bottle of this on your store shelf, do yourself a favor and buy it. It's well worth the $55 asking price. Or better yet, pick one up for me. :lol:

Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit.jpg

Last edited:
Man you guys have some highend hooch. Im thinking Cedar Ridge might take the edge off tonight.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

22027828bd02bc9ff577ece2110ef5d2.jpg

I have been a good shopper for Christmas but a bad boy. I have 6 bottles coming and they are all for me. :rofl: MY last 2 are these 2 hoodlums! I am a huge fan of anything Driftless (out of Wisconsin) Love the Cognac and Armagnac finished bourbons. What the heck, they were on sale!
1703028420448.png

Auto Transport Service
Back