• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop in for a drink.

I concur! This one was brined for 8 days and served up on Stupor Bowl Sunday. It's a pastrami brine and the color comes from pink curing salt.

View attachment 1611589

@toolmanmike I'm a Big Green Egg guy. What's your system? Looks like you coat with mustard as I do.
No mustard. THat one was just salt and pepper. Yours loos fantastic. I love Rubens!

Happy St Patty's Day! Cheers !!!!!
Irish.jpg

If you are in Eastern Iowa, southern Wisconsin, or western Illinois, cruise through Galena, Illinois and stop at Blaum Bros. Distillery. These 2 brothers started it about 10 years ago and are making some real tasty hooch. They are a lot of fun as well if you get to meet them.

They had a distillery in the back. For years I bought a few different spirits from them.
20190421_145037 (3).jpg

I visited my mother in Florida last week. I got small bottle of small batch Bulleit bourbon. Man is that stuff good.
A couple years ago while driving up to Michigan for the Woodward Avenue Dream Cruise. We spent the night in Louisville Ky. There's a Jim Beam Urban Distillery there that has all sorts of small batch bourbon. they even let you bottle a bottler for yourself. Yummy stuff.
Urban Stillhouse | Jim Beam®

A couple years ago while driving up to Michigan for the Woodward Avenue Dream Cruise. We spent the night in Louisville Ky. There's a Jim Beam Urban Distillery there that has all sorts of small batch bourbon. they even let you bottle a bottler for yourself. Yummy stuff.
Urban Stillhouse | Jim Beam®
Yep, Beam/Suntory is pretty big. Bookers, Makers Mark, and Knob Creek are some of their "better brands"

Auto Transport Service
Back