• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop in for a drink.

I was given a 40 oz bottle of 'Home brew' Appletons rum yesterday. In exchange for 4 empty 40 oz bottles for the next batch. :thumbsup:

(I would have used metric volume measurements, but I realised some here are Metrically Challenged) :rolleyes:

I was given a 40 oz bottle of 'Home brew' Appletons rum yesterday. In exchange for 4 empty 40 oz bottles for the next batch. :thumbsup:

(I would have used metric volume measurements, but I realised some here are Metrically Challenged) :rolleyes:
:rofl: Home brew is usually in quart Mason jars. LOL. close to a liter. :rofl::rofl:

I am really enjoying this.

C50BBD6A-9511-4D4A-9E16-B7BC389F12D4.jpeg

I'll be sampling (alright drinking) some of this after it cools down a bit.
One of my friends from work brewed it.
Look closely at the bottom line.
IMG_20230520_210310494_HDR.jpg

Nice! What varieties do you grow?

In my dirtbike racing days we had a saloon we would stop by Pozo saloon.
They always served there beer with a hand full of olives. poor man's martini.
I miss those days with riding buds so tonight I had one ...well ok two.
Cheers everyone and thanks for the pictures of your drink.
20230520_171102.jpg

For my 50th I bought a bottle of this. Shared it with some good friends. Maybe I'll be around for their 75th year bottling (2041?). As for the price, yeah, an arm, leg and left testicle....but man was it smooth!

20211102_073940.jpg

I listened to a podcast about Pappy Vanwinkle bourbon. Some of that sells for 50K

I listened to a podcast about Pappy Vanwinkle bourbon. Some of that sells for 50K
Isn't that crazy. Sorry but I'll take 1000 $50 bottles any day. It's their wheated mashbill and hand selected from older barrels in the sweet spots in Warehouse C.

Mike, will I see you Friday? I will be there if my power booster kit shows up.

Isn't that crazy. Sorry but I'll take 1000 $50 bottles any day. It's their wheated mashbill and hand selected from older barrels in the sweet spots in Warehouse C.
Not really all that special but just the perfect match of standard ingredients, age, maturation location, hand picking, and proof.

Mike, will I see you Friday? I will be there if my power booster kit shows up.
Yes. Hope to see you. I will have a few bottles in my trunk to sample. There's a big group of A body guys that hang out together but your group is right next door.

Wow, what a low dollar dandy here. $25 and 100 proof. Smooth, sweet with nice rye and baking spice. Creamy mouth feel and a lingering finish.
"Nice for the Price"
Rebel 100 rye.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back