• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop in for a drink.

Gin and tonic, good stuff
I like gin. I have tried many different brands i always go back to Bombay white label dry gin. I think it is still the best

I have never found a mix for bourbon. I just enjoy it straight. I do like gin and tonic.
Been down that road as far as mixes go. Never had much liking for gin so experimented with bourbons and whiskey/whisky and found that the whiskey I like goes pretty well with.....are ya sitting down.....lemonade. Yup. It surprised me and the lighter the mix of the lemonade the better to a point. Never been much on sipping anything straight and as I got older, trying things straight only tasted worse to me. I use the powdered lemonade and mix it way less powder/water mix and like it even better using real lemons or pre squeezed juice but the powered is easy and still tastes fine to me.

Been down that road as far as mixes go. Never had much liking for gin so experimented with bourbons and whiskey/whisky and found that the whiskey I like goes pretty well with.....are ya sitting down.....lemonade. Yup. It surprised me and the lighter the mix of the lemonade the better to a point. Never been much on sipping anything straight and as I got older, trying things straight only tasted worse to me. I use the powdered lemonade and mix it way less powder/water mix and like it even better using real lemons or pre squeezed juice but the powered is easy and still tastes fine to me.
:realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::lol::lol:

I'm a cheap date tonight. All these were $25 or less and 2 were 1.75's.

Very old Barton2.jpg

UPS stopped by today. I was after the rye but this 3 pack wasn't a whole lot more. I cracked the rye. good so far. A little oaky but that will settle down with some breathing and time. On to the American Whiskey next.

Michter's Monday.jpg2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back