• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sub Frame Connectors

ive been emailing him and he says he wont release a price or start production until more intrest builds - so email him and lets get this going!

sorry to change the subjet but I had a coronet EXACTLY like tha back in the late 80's.I sold it to aguy from the northeast,maybe Massatushits.I mean 1 of 11 the same color?ANY WAY I prefer to weld my subframe connectors.

Attachments

• Picture 808.jpg
    Picture 808.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 399
sorry to change the subjet but I had a coronet EXACTLY like tha back in the late 80's.I sold it to aguy from the northeast,maybe Massatushits.I mean 1 of 11 the same color?ANY WAY I prefer to weld my subframe connectors.

Obviously you are talking to me about my car.

I have done my best to track down any other 1 of 11 cars that remain. So far I have documented the existance of the following

12/01/09
As of this date I have information on 7 of these cars.
K= Known verified cars with the complete V.I.N. and other info from the current owners
Un= Either rumored cars or conversations with the current owners but no verification with the complete V.I.N.
S= Stolen. One car with complete V.I.N. and other info from the owner of a car that was stolen and has never been recovered.

So, I have V.I.N. verification for:
4 K cars built but one has been stolen and possibly will never again surface and may no longer exist. Of these cars two are Turquoise/Turquoise, one is Blue/Blue. The S stolen one was Silver.

The other Un cars are 2 Blue/Blue and 1 Black/Gold.
This would be a total of 6 known to exist of the 11 built IF I can get V.I.N. verification from the other owners and 1 other possible if the stolen car ever surfaces.

Maybe it is the same car?? I bought my car out of souther Cal. supposedly from the 2dn owner unless they lied and there were more owners than I know. I doubt it but you never know. Contact me so we can figure it out.

More likely the car you previously owned is the other turquoise one other than mine that I know of, but, maybe not. Maybe there were 3 or more of them in this color and this may be another one that I don't know of. The phone area code of this other one is West Virginia where it resides the last I knew of it. I also had a man from Phoenix contact me that claims to have one time owned this same car. If you know the V.I.N. of the one you had let me know and I will compare it to the other one that I know of. Don't put the V.I.N. in this opened post PM me or email me at [email protected]

I am also PMing this info to you.

Early B Body Subframe Connectors

The XV's are laser cut to match the contours of the floorpan front to back. They need to be fully welded in but once installed (properly, of course) probably do the best job of tieing the whole unibody together. They're the same type as the ones sold by U.S. Car Tool and may even be made by them although I'm not sure about that.

I'm still waiting for someone to step up to the plate and make them for early B-bodies, I'd buy a pair tomorrow.

:hello2:I just ran across this website selling subframe connectors for 1962-65 Mopar B Body vehicles

http://autorust.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=127

More Sub-Frame Connectors

The XV's are laser cut to match the contours of the floorpan front to back. They need to be fully welded in but once installed (properly, of course) probably do the best job of tieing the whole unibody together. They're the same type as the ones sold by U.S. Car Tool and may even be made by them although I'm not sure about that.

I'm still waiting for someone to step up to the plate and make them for early B-bodies, I'd buy a pair tomorrow.

:hello2:
http://store.uscartool.com/62-65-B-Body-Frame-Connectors_p_44.html

I went with U S Car Tool also. Conform to floor.(after a little grinding) Cost was rite at $200 including shipping. I think with some of the Hotchkis stuff you are paying for the name.

I just ordered US car tool connectors today as well

Auto Transport Service
Back