• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super charged hemi coronet 500 wagon get your groceries quick

For posterity (not mine)... :lol:

1706885609700.png

1706885633327.png

1706885668297.png

1706885697411.png

yes thanks for helping PLYMCRAZY...I couldn't get the link to post. It never ceases to amaze me what Mopar nuts will do with their cars. That thing is off the hook!
I'd love to put my wife behind the wheel of that thing. Have it be her regular errand car. She'd probably never come home though LOL.
I can see the sticker in her back window now :lol:

1706887945765.png

I'd love to put my wife behind the wheel of that thing. Have it be her regular errand car. She'd probably never come home though LOL.
I can see the sticker in her back window now :lol:

View attachment 1602467
Don't feel bad...I bought my wife a one owner 65 273 2BBL Barracuda incredibly clean, new interior, exterior full out patina. I love it...She wants to drive the 440 4 gear R/T...sometimes I wish she wouldn't come home! LOL

I would love to have it. But not at 175k

Neat and appears to be very well done car.

Cool concept...

not a fan of the wheel & tire treatment at all :poke:

Last edited:
Very nice build, very clean and detailed. If I had FU money it would be fun to have.. That said it looks like it went down the track I wonder what it ran??

I saw that a few years ago at the mopar nats in cbus. I have pics on my phone or computer of it.

175 large is unrealistic. Im guessing that the bidding won’t reach 80 large.

Nostradamus Cranium was right.

Auto Transport Service
Back