• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

suspension difference

Night Runner

Local time
11:49 PM
Reaction score
So I know the 79 300 comes with a heavy duty suspension over the stock cordoba, but what is actually different about it. I replaced all my parts in 06 with PST upgrades and have had a pop/squeak ever since. I had it aligned but it still looks like the pass. tire leans in and it is all adjusted as far as it will go. The only thing I didnt replace was the torsion bars. I also swapped the 255/60 tires for the 225/75 that I have on it now. I know the handling changed a little due to the tire because I could tell the difference when I put the 255/60 tires on, but what components are different. I found a 300 roller with interior and didnt know how useful it would be for suspension parts.

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone confirm that the suspension is actually different, or did they install different torsion bars and a rear sway bar.

The second was great. Most of the codes are the same. By the looks of the first article it would benefit me to pick up a 300. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back