• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Switched from wanting a 4 link to Caltracs in the course of this thread.But sliders or shackles?

My firm belief is the triangulated aftermarket kit is of little performance value if any. I believe this to a degree with aftermarket front set ups as well. They are slightly lighter. Some offer more room. Rack and pinion is a nice addition. The cost is pretty steep for the gain.
I appreciate your advice and input, always, across all topics.
Although my needs may have been met by offset bushings installed in stock parts, I never, never want to hear "I can't get your front suspension alignment 100% because there isn't enough adjustment in the upper control arms, by design.
For me, replacing everything with QA1 components and the SPC UCAs is going to be worth it. I really need to get it done but I'm waiting for the brake system to be delivered.
I've never had someone say they regret installing an aftermarket front suspension, as long as they didn't have problems with the product itself.
Most say the improvement is dramatic.
I look forward to being able to report my own impressions.

Auto Transport Service
Back