• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taiwan Tin Video

Krooser

Local time
8:34 PM
Reaction score
Found this truck-centric video about the replacement body panel industry in Taiwan.

Too bad we don't have US mfg's making these but at least they aren't coming from Red China...

Maybe he'll buy the AMD tooling when they decided to abandon it.
Or run out of Charger and E body cars to make parts for or people to sell it to.

I've got a box full of those instrument clusters.

Found this truck-centric video about the replacement body panel industry in Taiwan.

Too bad we don't have US mfg's making these but at least they aren't coming from Red China...

I used some repop stuff for my Ramcharger from Taiwan.

Fit was excellent, which is obviously important.

However, what struck me was the gauge of steel. Rockers were thicker then factory. Floor pans too.
I had to get a patch panel from China(only one on the market, sold from some place in PA) for that small area right in front of the rear wheels that rusts through on all of the Ramchargers. It was half as thick, made me nervous to handle actually. Thought I might put a twist in it just from the heat of the spot welds lol. I lathered it in paint/product on the inside (both sides really) as best I could.

I buy American, but sometimes there is only one option :(

Auto Transport Service
Back