• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Talk me out of a hellcat.

You sir are terrible at this talking out of thing.
21.5 mpg at 80 with the a/c on across your state last fall. We camped at the Wall on the edge in the badlands, and made it where the 4x4 campers were. Just such a comfortable, useable, fun car that can really get down if you want to. Oh ya the front plate deal, we can opt out for $100 a year and a sticker in the window, but it gives probable cause without one.

Yes I'm lucky enough to not have to choose old vs new. If I had to, it'd be tough. As others said, such a capable car. I definitely drive the classics less often than when I had my v6 charger.

Here’s a nice pair.

IMG_3400.jpeg

IMG_3401.jpeg

Well I'm here to say that this talking out of thing failed and I found a hellcat challenger with the 6spd and a cool color in my price range. Hope to have it in a couple weeks. Probably going to sell my 71 charger though to help offset cost and free up a spot on the garage.

Well I'm here to say that this talking out of thing failed and I found a hellcat challenger with the 6spd and a cool color in my price range. Hope to have it in a couple weeks. Probably going to sell my 71 charger though to help offset cost and free up a spot on the garage.
When it arrives...

Thread worthless.gif

I’m sure he’s got some pictures, but apparently he’s holding out on us.

1690490366309.jpeg

My dream car. Someday maybe I can own one.

Trust me, the widebody kit ain't coming off unless you want to change the qtrs and wheelhouses. Your car is gorgeous, leave it alone.

Trust me, the widebody kit ain't coming off unless you want to change the qtrs and wheelhouses. Your car is gorgeous, leave it alone.
It's not a factory widewody and I don't want to go to the effort of cutting the fenders for the right wheels.

I loved my 300.....awesome car, great ride and fun. Is the SRT an option/was an option or was that something you took care of. That is awesome..... love this car.

However - it was a cop magnet, my trooper buddy told me that they teach them in the academy that 300s come standard with drugs in them....LOL

The only negative that I found during my three year search for the right Hellcat Challenger was the price of them. I was hoping to find a six speed manual transmission equipped one with low mileage for around 40k,and because of the chip shortages during the scamdemic, and now Dodge ending Challenger production the prices of nice used examples have gone up not down as most used cars do. Everyone I saw under 50k,was a repaired wreck with a salvage title, or was ridden hard and put away wet. With retirement looming just over the horizon I can't justify a seven year car loan to buy something decent. Nice examples are in the 55k to 60k range. I ended up buying the best Challenger I could get without having a car loan. Unfortunately it is not a Hellcat, but a 2010 Challenger R/T 5.7 Hemi six speed in pristine condition with 18k original miles. I will do some mods to it and make it to my liking. I should have bought the one RC sold,it was the right car at the right price, but I was just starting to look into getting one at the time.
You really need help, you dont need another charger, Challenger or any other mopar muscle... :lol:

Anyone have their Cat on a track “Roll Racing”? Pocono Raceway had 1/3 mile Roll Racing in which case you start the race at 65MPH and go WOT for 1/3 mile
Seems Oct 8 is MPH Exhibition, I’m assuming you get to run the whole 2.5 mile track at whatever speed you want.

2023 RaceMotive Schedule

IMG_0110.jpeg

Am I in the minority and like the Charger (even with the extra doors) compared to the Chally..... maybe its because I see so many more Challengers.

Auto Transport Service
Back