• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Talk me out of a hellcat.

I'm not seeing any downside...

you guys aren't too good at talking him out of it :poke:

if not for the sticker price & Insurance
that's kind of nutz'
& I just bought a Gladiator Rubican Launch Edition in Nov 2022
& no room in my garage

Without reading all the preceding posts. I was talking to my son about the end of of the Hemi Hellcats and he brought an interesting perspective. There will be a lot of hype about the end of what was a very popular car. Dodge is not stupid enough to not replace it with something even faster. by 2027 I imagine the Hemi Hellcat will be out of style. Just as in the late 60's early 70's cars became unpopular. We all know they were stupidly cheap for years. Now in 25-30 years the very best Demons and 170's will be worth a lot but that's a long wait. Let's face it. The Chargers and Challengers are already old cars. They're fast but technically very old.

In 10 years when a young man goes to pick up his hot date in a 2023 Challenger, I doubt she is going to be impressed.

I'm not seeing any downside...

you guys aren't too good at talking him out of it :poke:

if not for the sticker price & Insurance
that's kind of nutz'
& I just bought a Gladiator Rubican Launch Edition in Nov 2022
& no room in my garage
Believe it or not both the hellcats purchase price and insurance are less than my wife's 2020 expedition.

Without reading all the preceding posts. I was talking to my son about the end of of the Hemi Hellcats and he brought an interesting perspective. There will be a lot of hype about the end of what was a very popular car. Dodge is not stupid enough to not replace it with something even faster. by 2027 I imagine the Hemi Hellcat will be out of style. Just as in the late 60's early 70's cars became unpopular. We all know they were stupidly cheap for years. Now in 25-30 years the very best Demons and 170's will be worth a lot but that's a long wait. Let's face it. The Chargers and Challengers are already old cars. They're fast but technically very old.

In 10 years when a young man goes to pick up his hot date in a 2023 Challenger, I doubt she is going to be impressed.
Wrong. Resurgence is based on a 50 year old design. Timeless.

I loved my 300.....awesome car, great ride and fun. Is the SRT an option/was an option or was that something you took care of. That is awesome..... love this car.

However - it was a cop magnet, my trooper buddy told me that they teach them in the academy that 300s come standard with drugs in them....LOL
1of 200 SRT's. Last of the SRT 300's. Lucky bastage actually was able to get one. lol

i know am late to the party. but the new cars are sick! I drove and rode in hellcats and modded zo6s and gt500s and scat with SC u name it! you just can't beat the performance and comforts of the new cars! i was looking for a hellcat myself and still ended up getting a 1969.5 a12 RR lol crazy how in a blink of a eye the right a12 popped up and my mind was set! congrats on the purchase, u wont be disappointed at all

My wife was fully on board with the purchase until we were talking and I said it has a top speed of 199mph. She said nope, you can't have it. I said too late, it'll be here monday.

That's telling her!

I wear the pants in my house too. I do the cleaning, dishes and laundry the way I want to!

Same cubic inches. Double the HP.

20230807_174217.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back