• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tf 240 heads with ductile rockers.

mala

Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
Enyone ho use Isky / Crane ductile mech rockers with Tf 240 heads? I wonder if rocker geometry is good or acceptable with .620 lift SFT cam?

Thanks!

Enyone ho use Isky / Crane ductile mech rockers with Tf 240 heads? I wonder if rocker geometry is good or acceptable with .620 lift SFT cam?

Thanks!
I was doing a fit up with Nick Garage and they weren't bad on a .525 lift. The Crane gold was great. From the Crane's for sure the Gold Aluminum was better. I ran them for many Years and geometry was great. Because of age I since went with HS specific for a Eddy RPM/TF240 and it's Perfect. Talk to Randy over there you will have great service and product.

I am far from a expert but a roller tip rocker makes good sense with .620 lift.

I have Crane gold rockers with 1.6 on the heads now and I want to try 1.5 rockers, and I have mech rockers with 1.5 on the self.
Maybe its to much lift for the rockers as you pointed out.

I have used maxwedge iron rockers on iron heads with a .590 purple shaft solid. No complaints. But I used crane gold on my solid roller.
If you have the crane gold, I would use them, but the good iron adjustable should work too.
Edit: correct pushrod length is critical.

Auto Transport Service
Back