• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for the add! '68 Roadrunner 440 up in Northern California

PBigs440

Local time
3:42 PM
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Paul Bigelow, and I just purchased my dream car, a 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner. Thanks for the add!

It has a 440 big block and 727 auto trans that would have come stock out of a 1969 GTX. It has an Edelbrock 750cfm carb with an Edelbrock performer intake manifold. It has the original 906 heads that have been polished and ported. Its cam is larger than stock, and the pistons are "six-pack" pistons. It also has Hedman headers with a 2.5 inch exhaust. It also has a 3.23 rear end gear in an 8 and 3/4 differential.

One day, I would love for the car to be a 440 six pack with a five speed Tremec TKX manual, pistol grip, transmission. Ultimately, I want this Roadrunner to be a street machine. However, I want it loud and easily able to burn rubber.

I look forward to connecting with other Mopar guys and learning a lot!

68 RR.jpg

IMG-7107.jpg

IMG-7104.jpg

IMG-2508.JPG

IMG-2505.JPG

Nice 68 RR it is too

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
a few ridges NE of Yosemite, Tuolumne Co

my 13th RR, 8th 68

68 RR LL1 10-29-2017 #4a PS frt.JPG

68 RR #27 479ci-6bbl #6 AN spacers front.JPG

Welcome, neat car. I actually like those wheels, out of the 80's I think.

Welcome from south of you on the central coast. Look through the posts here on the trans swap. Greg aka Kerndog, has a very detailed blow by blow thread on his Charger.

IMG_4149.jpeg

What you have is a stealth GTX hiding in Road Runner trim! Nice ride,welcome to the site!

Welcome from Alabama, you have a great start to make it what you want.

Sweet! What wheels are those? Never saw a set like them before.

Welcome from NJ. Nice ride!

Welcome to the sight .
Thats a nice looking RoadRunner.

Auto Transport Service
Back