• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2023 Mustang looks like a Camaro.

SteveSS

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Who knows for sure if this is what the final product will look like, I think they are unveiling the 2023 Mustang in September. For a car as iconic as a Mustang you'd think they could come up with something really stunning, not a rehashed Camaro. Hello, are those tailfins on the Mustang?

mustang1.jpg
mustang 2022.jpg

Well the bottom picture definitely looks like a camaro......

Wait a minute!

I like the flatter hood. The balloon-shaped hood always bugged me on 2004 to present Mustangs.

Ford has always had an amazing ability to take an ugly car and make it even uglier! Definitely some Chevy plagiarism going on there!

never been a mustang lover since 70' but my bud just took delivery on a 7/22 black on black rag with blackout package and in person it looks pretty good. letting him break it in before I bang the stick, sure it's going to be fast!

That is not the new Mustang. I follow Ford news as well as several other automakers. Ford is not expected to release the design on the Mustang until April of next year. Sad to say that after 2024 or so the Mustang may be the only gas powered V8 muscle car left.

Once you crawl into the modern, regulated new car box there's not a lot of room for being different.
All new cars are designer colored jelly beans to me.
Fixed it.

1659088116659.png

Last edited:
One you crawl into the modern, regulated new car box there's not a lot of room for being different.
All new cars are designer colored jelly beans to me.
Fixed it.

View attachment 1320653
Speaking of dumpster fires, I actually got to see one of those mustang Mach E SUV’s up close a couple days ago! Not impressed, friking gross!

Motortrend, at least, is predicting that the next generation of Challenger will still offer a V-8 Hellcat Lives! Dodge Ain’t Giving Up on V-8s Yet
I was watching Mecum last night and they were running a Viper ACR through, they mentioned no more Vipers planned...and for some reason that triggered the thought for me that a Viper platform would be a cool home for the Hellcat powerplant.

Cars are like close fashions, once you use so many changes up, they come back around. Only so many way to change a car without changing the original thought.

I was watching Mecum last night and they were running a Viper ACR through, they mentioned no more Vipers planned...and for some reason that triggered the thought for me that a Viper platform would be a cool home for the Hellcat powerplant.
When the first Hellcat Challengers came out, the Viper was still in production. It was stated back then that the Hellcat engine was too wide to fit.

I'm a Mopar, and Ford lover. I have had 3 Mustang gt's, and I have an 07 gt convertible. All were excellent cars. But when I looked at the current Mustang, I just can't get past the front end. Nothing can make it look good.
I would rather see the picture that was posted, than to see them continue with the one that they have now. All that being said, I love my 18 Challenger.

20201115_164703.jpg

This was no ordinary mustang and I still miss it.
Yellow tag.

Resized_20191013_135119.jpg
imagejpeg_0.jpg

On it's way out of state to a new owner.

OP pic looks like a photoshop that started as a camaro and got tweaked.

Look at the door lines and the perimeter of the hood.

...almost 100% the same as the camaro.

The Hellcat engine, with its top mounted supercharger, is too tall.

That is not the new Mustang. I follow Ford news as well as several other automakers. Ford is not expected to release the design on the Mustang until April of next year. Sad to say that after 2024 or so the Mustang may be the only gas powered V8 muscle car left.
Fake news! :lol: :lol:

A definite step back for the mustangs.

Auto Transport Service
Back