• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Bee in the Barn

Tell them that you will restore it and offer it back to them at a fair price once complete. Worst case scenario is you get to restore a Superbee and make a few dollars. If you really want to hard sell them I would throw in some guilt that the original owner would never had wanted to see it like this.

Maybe a different angle other than money. Offer to rebuild their barn in trade

Is in Springville or Collins?
WOW
Super rare Bee!
N96 package
Pistol grip
Great pics
Keep trying and ensure them your not a "Flipper"
Good luck

Cash in hand is the best way . Tell them that as the years go by fast and they will it will cost more money to redo the car.

Unfortunately I believe the car is beyond the point of restoration...it's been sinking into the ground for 45 years....it's so low the 4-speed is almost completely underground with dirt up to the shifter box...rear end out of sight... pretty much a parts car

Unfortunately I believe the car is beyond the point of restoration...it's been sinking into the ground for 45 years....it's so low the 4-speed is almost completely underground with dirt up to the shifter box...rear end out of sight... pretty much a parts car
I could definitely rebuild it. It's my dream Mopar. Favorite color and motor too.

Building this one now, pulled it out of the mud behind a barn in 2017 been sitting since '89 outside.\

This was listed as a parts car before I got my hands on it

mOHPdhtjOF5v4nzugeLnKFGnZMuL9hrxbKyqWRzqT_0EDD8peR1DQfB1OqIPaJSMRaa-V3z=w1264-h948-no?authuser=0.jpg

haWTL2nW-TmA_96_MTotLoJQEInbgx-TjWNtkN4X4Dedl0hFUihSp7PLYwYw788PHKQeNnw=w1264-h948-no?authuser=0.jpg

PM me the address if you want to see it saved...

:D

That is painful to look at, that model in particular. Keep at it, you never know when they're going to have a weak moment.

This is where you salvage the VIN plate and chisel off the hidden numbers to weld on the body of a clean donor car. Maybe save the loop bumpers hood and and sheet metal radiator forward.

It's so weird that people convince themselves they are "finally going to restore" that barn car that has sat for 45 years. If not 1980, 1990, 2000, 2010, 2020, what is ever going to change in their mind to make them actually DO IT? By the time that happens, they will be in a nursing home or 6 feet under. The granddaughter that gets it will be off to nursing school and so busy she doesn't know what to do with it and it will be sold or carted off for scrap.
Do you think it is worth 4K as is? Just wondering what everyone thinks it is worth?

This is where you salvage the VIN plate and chisel off the hidden numbers to weld on the body of a clean donor car. Maybe save the loop bumpers hood and and sheet metal radiator forward.[/QUOTE

Really so your making a fake car that's crappy

It's so weird that people convince themselves they are "finally going to restore" that barn car that has sat for 45 years. If not 1980, 1990, 2000, 2010, 2020, what is ever going to change in their mind to make them actually DO IT? By the time that happens, they will be in a nursing home or 6 feet under. The granddaughter that gets it will be off to nursing school and so busy she doesn't know what to do with it and it will be sold or carted off for scrap.
Do you think it is worth 4K as is? Just wondering what everyone thinks it is worth?

I mean I bought my charger for $2800 but that was a different market back then.

id go 10k on the ‘70 Bee, but that’s more because it’s exactly my dream car/dream spec than actual value. On Marketplace? Probably 5-7k depending on frame/floor condition and title status.

This ‘70 V code Bee sold recently local to me, but I’d rather have a 383/4speed and it was SOLID with a title.

293A4FD6-CB3A-4761-8A06-4AA2C72B318F.png

I, too, know of a ‘70 bee sitting in a barn (quonset) with a dirt floor. This car hasn’t moved for about a decade. Owner won’t sell…

123414B0-8E77-4D50-A798-436926AA2D2F.jpeg BEDEAB83-3663-4F07-982D-227BB7B135BB.jpeg

I would rather have a solid body non numbers matching than a rust bucket numbers matching. Sorry no disrespect old girl.

I would be asking if they need help with the roof on that garage.

Auto Transport Service
Back