• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE THE Finest 1967 Hemi GTX Anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyman51

Local time
7:20 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I guess this is not the place to sell concourse unique cars. My mistake.

You might be right. Most of us on here like to drive our cars. Can't really do that with yours.

skyman51; I guess that if you give it all of 24 hours and no-one ponies up your asking price that we deserve a put down? Maybe it's just me, but every time I read one of your posts I get the feeling that you somehow think you're better than the rest of us because you own a very beautiful, high dollar car. If I'm wrong, I apologize. I do hope you find the right buyer and at your price...

skyman51; I guess that if you give it all of 24 hours and no-one ponies up your asking price that we deserve a put down? Maybe it's just me, but every time I read one of your posts I get the feeling that you somehow think you're better than the rest of us because you own a very beautiful, high dollar car. If I'm wrong, I apologize. I do hope you find the right buyer and at your price...

You are reading me wrong. I have never meant to put anyone down and I do not think I am better than anyone else. The previous poster is incorrect also. My car is driven by a friend to every event. It has not been in a trailer anywhere. That asking price is just that, and is negotiable for a serious buyer. You bet I am proud of the car! It is awesome and deserves an appropriate home. No apologies required. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Nice X.Good luck finding her a new home.Was talking to Donald Patterson about your car a few weeks ago. RKM does some of the finest restos in the world.

Guys, if an apology is needed it is I that should apologize. I never meant any insult to any member here on the forum. If you sense anger, it is with myself. I am a control freak and have been disabled for some time. I hate depending on other folks. I have this magnificent car that I can't even drive. I would share it with pride with a lot more Mopar fans if I got it out more. Having always been independent, it is now hard to accept what is. We all have to play the hand we are dealt. Please accept my apologies. Rob

Nice X.Good luck finding her a new home.Was talking to Donald Patterson about your car a few weeks ago. RKM does some of the finest restos in the world.

Who is Donald Patterson?
I might note some items I have corrected as seen in the photos. The 68 air cleaner decal has been replaced, he 66 woo steering wheel has been replaced with a 67 GTX only wood wheel, known as the recall wheel, and for those that say the engone fan is incorrect, I know the street Hemi came with a four blade fixed X fan but the RO Superstock block came with a standard aluminum 7 blade clutch fan. Larry Shepard say my block is a superstock block and the fan is original. Strange things happened at the factory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back