• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The four letter F-word most folks appreciate...

rhimes with luck starts with an F :bananadance:
1694728964760.png

It is a class for the 'gifted' :lol:

Well now, that's a nice prize so I'll ring in early and say the answer is "Madagascar'.

Now if you can just come up with the right question.....

handout.gif

F-R-E-E!

So this last weekend the wife and I hit the flea market. While there I picked up a few small items I thought might be fun as prizes for a bit of trivia around here.
In order to give folks some time to see this thread, I will be posting a trivia question here this Saturday 9/16 around noon (EST).
The first person to answer the question correctly I will mail their prize to them F-R-E-E!
If this first go around is successful, I hope to do it again with some other items.

The winner of this round will receive this old Mopar book we picked up. "Mighty Mopars 1960-1974", pre-enjoyed, 174 pages, from 1983, by Anthony Young.
Good luck to all who decide to participate!

View attachment 1524966

View attachment 1524967

View attachment 1524968

View attachment 1524969

View attachment 1524970

View attachment 1524971
Very cool of you to do this. Thanks! :thumbsup:

So for the price…the first person to answer this correctly will have the package in the mail on Monday (assuming I get your shipping info in time of course).

Here’s the question:

This is our granddaughter, Esther. What body of water is behind her in this picture?

1694880175117.jpeg

So for the price…the first person to answer this correctly will have the package in the mail on Monday (assuming I get your shipping info in time of course).

Here’s the question:

This is our granddaughter, Esther. What body of water is behind her in this picture?

View attachment 1525790
Ontario.

Doesn't the answer have to start with f and be four letters long?

Auto Transport Service
Back