• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The four letter F-word most folks appreciate...

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score
F-R-E-E!

So this last weekend the wife and I hit the flea market. While there I picked up a few small items I thought might be fun as prizes for a bit of trivia around here.
In order to give folks some time to see this thread, I will be posting a trivia question here this Saturday 9/16 around noon (EST).
The first person to answer the question correctly I will mail their prize to them F-R-E-E!
If this first go around is successful, I hope to do it again with some other items.

The winner of this round will receive this old Mopar book we picked up. "Mighty Mopars 1960-1974", pre-enjoyed, 174 pages, from 1983, by Anthony Young.
Good luck to all who decide to participate!

IMG_3495.jpeg

IMG_3496.jpeg

IMG_3497.jpeg

IMG_3498.jpeg

IMG_3499.jpeg

IMG_3500.jpeg

I thought it was "food".

F-R-E-E!

So this last weekend the wife and I hit the flea market. While there I picked up a few small items I thought might be fun as prizes for a bit of trivia around here.
In order to give folks some time to see this thread, I will be posting a trivia question here this Saturday 9/16 around noon (EST).
The first person to answer the question correctly I will mail their prize to them F-R-E-E!
If this first go around is successful, I hope to do it again with some other items.

The winner of this round will receive this old Mopar book we picked up. "Mighty Mopars 1960-1974", pre-enjoyed, 174 pages, from 1983, by Anthony Young.

View attachment 1524966

View attachment 1524967

View attachment 1524968

View attachment 1524969

View attachment 1524970

View attachment 1524971
Wife gave me copy 40 years ago for Christmas.

Last edited:
The four letter word couldn't be "FOOD" because @chargervert showed up in this thread. Last time he won a prize and it was food he left town :poke:

1694718660451.png

"Work" is the 4 letter word most appreciated by those around your efforts. But from your POV? It's just another 4 letter word that one has to deal with to get thru the day.

Last edited:
"Work" is the 4 letter word most appreciated by those around your efforts. But from your POV? It's just another 4 letter word that one has to deal with get thru the day.
Had to read that a few times to wrap my head around that. Thanks lol

F-R-E-E!

View attachment 1524966

View attachment 1524967

View attachment 1524968

View attachment 1524969

View attachment 1524970

View attachment 1524971
I see you've already tricked everyone. You posted EST, when we're still on EDT. Don't worry, I'll keep this little tidbit a secret.

rhimes with luck starts with an F :bananadance:

Auto Transport Service
Back