• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The future of auto racing?

Saw something like that a year or two ago. A driver could go a little faster for a few laps. The driverless car could do same time lap after lap.

I hope i'm not wasting my time building a Hemi powered stock car,so a computer can drive it instead of me! Maybe we car root for R2D2,or C3PO to win!

20180213_143407.jpg

Think of all the money a NASCAR team owner could make without the extra nut holding onto the wheel:lol:

What a big RC car!

I bet the stands would be overflowing with people wanting to watch those racing :rolleyes:

Does it flip burgers too?
1sm211grill.gif

Last edited:
hope this doesn't cross over to the bedroom :mad:

It has awhile back, I think it's called a vibrator :lol:

At least Formula E has live nuts behind the wheel but that's nearly as boring too.....without the sounds of the engines, it just isn't right.

Left turn racing has been boring for years. Maybe taking the drivers out of the cars and call it BOT racing will gather some new interest?

A computer programible female! I'll take three of them! Stepford wives!

Self driving race cars will they follow the "Canterbury Rules of Racing". No bumping , taps from behind and no cutting off there opponents?:realcrazy:

Self driving race cars will they follow the "Canterbury Rules of Racing". No bumping , taps from behind and no cutting off there opponents?:realcrazy:

The race cars will probably have those autonomous sensors that will brake and not allow any contact with the other cars on the track. The days of trading paint will be over!

My son just join a school group of ME's building an electric F1 car for races this summer. It's just a fun project for engineers. Meets on Friday nights so you know it's a Nerd thing.

Auto Transport Service
Back