• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "I'm so old thread......"

I'm so old they're playing 80s and 90s music on the Classic Rock stations.

That’s not because you are old, its because they don’t know what the heck they are doing, just like the rock n roll HOF, it is run by fools!

I'm so old, the other day someone said, back in the day, the 80's. I don't remember what was said after that, I was in shock by the comment.

1990, seems like yesterday,,, That was 32 years ago !!!:wtf:

1990, seems like yesterday,,, That was 32 years ago !!!:wtf:
I've been living in my present home since early 84 and it seems like it's only been about 10 years! One good thing about it is that it's survived 2 X's....think I'll keep it lol

I've been living in my present home since early 84 and it seems like it's only been about 10 years! One good thing about it is that it's survived 2 X's....think I'll keep it lol
It's obviously meant to be!!! Good for you!!

It's obviously meant to be!!! Good for you!!
It was a money pit for awhile and 'she' wasn't helping much in all the stuff she wanted to do to it. Might be one of the reasons why she left after me saying I wasn't spending anymore money on it lol

It was a money pit for awhile and 'she' wasn't helping much in all the stuff she wanted to do to it. Might be one of the reasons why she left after me saying I wasn't spending anymore money on it lol
The house doesn't talk **** to you!:thumbsup:

You're old when you realize you've turned into someone just like your parents. View attachment 1030357

:eek::eek::eek::eek:...only when I fart.

My mother was and never would be in to cars. However, she sewed most of our clothes and my fathers suit coats and dress shirts. She made some beautiful Vogue pattern garments I wish I could wear. She was just over 100lbs, tiny and I've been athletic most of my life and weigh around 130.
She also cooked 90% of what we ate. She was good at it. I thank God for her and my father.

DJ
Money pit, when I retired, I had people that were glad I'd retired. They knew me and wanted me to do for them, what I had done all my life, turn **** into apple butter. When you agree to work on a house and pull up to see a 40 yarder in the driveway, you know your days about to get serious. LOL :thumbsup:

DJ
Money pit, when I retired, I had people that were glad I'd retired. They knew me and wanted me to do for them, what I had done all my life, turn **** into apple butter. When you agree to work on a house and pull up to see a 40 yarder in the driveway, you know your days about to get serious. LOL :thumbsup:
I got some of that too....mostly people wanting me to work on their cars but most of them have that ferin stuff and that other brand like GM lol but I stopped all of that mess early on.

1655487619461.png

Just installed new scene door on sliding glass doors, I'm still in my prime!!!
Then my knee's tell me no....

Auto Transport Service
Back