• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

You know there's a simple solution for this. Just remove the switches from the receptacle and disconnect the wires. Remove the box from the wall, turn it over and reinstall it. Now reinstall the switches with the double switch on the left. Your welcome!
Or swap it out for one on the other side of the same room. Left & Right Matters. :lol:

The switch plate requires left handed screws too. Harbor Freight has them.

You guys shop in the lefty section?:D:rolleyes:
1698868591189.png

These are real...

...and they're dang good!

1698929217792.png

My kid is 24. When she was 22 she and her 21 year old fiance bought an acreage and put a nice small house on it with ZERO help from either set of parents. So not all millennials are like the cartoon.
What cracks me up is whoever drew the cartoon really got the details of the whiney guy right; no socks, gay shoes, rolled up pants cuffs, hankie in the back pocket. Drinking Red Bull. You know he has to be from a single parent family raised by his mom. There’s no way he’s getting his girlfriend across the finish line, if you know what I mean.

Auto Transport Service
Back