• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

408297283_10232696552336612_8667669303004185144_n.jpg

...Every single one...damn.... :rofl: :rofl:

Winter camping tip for the day. When getting ready to bed down for the night. Make sure that you have done this important little thing. Change all of your clothing. And I do mean all your clothing right down to the underwear. If you don't later that night the sweat in your clothes will start to cool and you will get cold. You may not think that you sweated but you did, trust me on this one. And nothing ruins a good night's sleep like waking up cold. Some schools of thought advocate sleeping naked. Thats just nuts for the same layering principals apply while sleeping as do when awake. I keep a complete separate set of clothing, I.E sweatpants, insulated undershirt and underwear, socks, and a sweater or sweatshirt and stocking hat, just for sleeping in. Also have a set of slippers in case I have to get up in the middle of the night {keep these in your sleeping bag so they stay warm and easy to find}. After you change into your sleeping dudes crawl into your bag, put your hat on and say goodnight. Another winter tip, keep an empty gator aid bottle handy, for that middle of the night pee we all have to do. This way you don't have to get out of your warm bag to go. Ladies your just out of luck, sorry. Just make sure you clearly mark the bottle. After all we are not Bear Grillis. In the morning change out of your sleeping clothes, let them dry and put away for the next night. If you follow these little tips you should have a pleasant night's winter camping sleep. This has been your winter camping tip for the day.

Auto Transport Service
Back