• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

dungbeatle.jpg

Yep, child slave labour! I was 4 when he bought that store and about 14 I guess when we closed it up. I cleaned the meat block and did all the **** jobs. My 7 year old brother got to cut meat and got the glory jobs. I still have the meat block and the metal blade cleaning "brush" that I formed this concave hole with. Dad's still probably pissed at me for that as well ! I still have the scar from when I was about 7 and almost cut a finger off f'n with the big bandsaw
20240114_125814.jpg
20240114_125800.jpg

Ya, or intestines or tripe. I won't eat that **** (literally! lol), but I sell the hell out of it!!
Wife she's Croatian and made it. One of the few things on don't make it again. It wasn't really bad but. That Rappie looks OK would modify it some. The amount of of potatoes 20lbs, what army are they feeding?

Last edited:
Yep, child slave labour! I was 4 when he bought that store and about 14 I guess when we closed it up. I cleaned the meat block and did all the **** jobs. My 7 year old brother got to cut meat and got the glory jobs. I still have the meat block and the metal blade cleaning "brush" that I formed this concave hole with. Dad's still probably pissed at me for that as well ! I still have the scar from when I was about 7 and almost cut a finger off f'n with the big bandsaw
View attachment 1590726View attachment 1590727
The stories that table could tell!!

I looked it up, a grated potato dish from NS, PEI, etc. We've never heard of it out here either lol
It's Rapure not Rappie. Good for breakfast. Good for supper.
I just checked it out. I've have only known it as rapure not rappie. Mom use to make it. Same as Pottie it's just like a meat pie except instead of a pie crust it's made with a bannock bread and is a loaf of bread(bannock) with the meat filling with spices. Christmas morning tradition in my family.

Last edited:
View attachment 1590726View attachment 1590727
The true meaning of "Finger Food", Wayne LOL

It's Rapure not Rappie. Good for breakfast. Good for supper.
I just checked it out. I've have only known it as rapure not rappie. Mom use to make it. Same as Pottie it's just like a meat pie except instead of a pie crust it's made with a bannock bread and is a loaf of bread(bannock) with the meat filling with spices. Christmas morning tradition in my family.
Looked up Rapure and the receipt used pork. The receipt for Rappie uses chicken. What's up?

Ya, or intestines or tripe. I won't eat that **** (literally! lol), but I sell the hell out of it!!

An Armenian friend once tried to feed me Chi Kofte, a dish made with raw ground beef. Uh-uh.

Auto Transport Service
Back