• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The newest addition to MarPar's stable

MarPar

If it weighs, it pays
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
ok, so it's not a b-body, but im pumped nonetheless...

DSC04119.jpgDSC04120.jpgDSC04154.jpgDSC04136.jpgDSC04157.jpgDSC04138.jpg[video=youtube;d0UtbXdHFiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0UtbXdHFiw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Very nicely done! I like dressed-out 225 engines, and especially with a little "ooomph!" added to the engine. Looks like a fun Dart.

Sonny Approved!!!....I like it!.....strait, clean, love the color & interior ......and stripe!:icon_winkle:

thanks guys! once I heard this bastard fire up, I knew it had to be mine! :love4:

Nothing else sounds like a Slant Six with headers and glasspacks! BTW, what mufflers are under it?

Nothing else sounds like a Slant Six with headers and glasspacks! BTW, what mufflers are under it?

honestly, I have NO idea! lol they actually may be glasspacks...im going to take a pic and post it.

- - - Updated - - -

looks like flowmasters...

sounds like crap at high revs though. gotta figure out if it's breathing too freely

DSC04161.jpgDSC04162.jpg

Great find Mar, that's very cool!

From one swinger owner to another very nice purchase there great cars

Dang Mar, nice score!
Super clean, looks straight and sounds great, I love inliners, Congratulations! What's the backstory on it?

haha no, no. I meant Sonny talks in the third person...

I know what you're sayin about agreeing with Sonny though, Mario agrees with Sonny all the time! lol

Actually I usually agree with both.

Auto Transport Service
Back