• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Did anyone notice who the man on the tractor is? LOL

Screen Shot 2021-08-28 at 3.13.45 PM.png

Is that the guy from Top Gear? Jeremy Clarkson?

Hey guys and gals.... straight from the Moderating staff:

"we are a Car Forum - scantily clothed ladies, lots of T&A, unacceptable foul language - things that we would NOT want our young kids to view - are "candidates" to be deleted."

I did not violate these guidelines from what I recall but a Moderator was considerate enough to send me an alert that the memes were deleted. I don't agree with the decision but if we know the rules, lets try to follow them.
WTF Kern Dog! To you and the rest, before you tap the enter button, think if you would like your 8 year old daughter to see what you posted and ask questions about it. Use your head man! If you keep bucking the system here you may find yourself hanging out at another forum with the rest of the pissers and moaners. The main reason posts and threads get deleted is because we are tired of the crap posts, pushing the limits, and breaking rules. Joey's forums wouldn't be so successful if it wasn't for his rules, the moderator staff, and some common sense by most of the members. Put yourself in Joey's shoes and/or think like a moderator trying to keep a thread on the straight and narrow before you hit the enter button. What would they do?

Hey guys and gals.... straight from the Moderating staff:

"we are a Car Forum - scantily clothed ladies, lots of T&A, unacceptable foul language - things that we would NOT want our young kids to view - are "candidates" to be deleted."

I did not violate these guidelines from what I recall but a Moderator was considerate enough to send me an alert that the memes were deleted. I don't agree with the decision but if we know the rules, lets try to follow them.
In case you don't know....the T&A stuff goes in the 'Blue Forum' so what exactly is it that you don't understand. Damn man....oh never mind.

WTF Kern Dog! To you and the rest, before you tap the enter button, think if you would like your 8 year old daughter to see what you posted and ask questions about it. Use your head man! If you keep bucking the system here you may find yourself hanging out at another forum with the rest of the pissers and moaners. The main reason posts and threads get deleted is because we are tired of the crap posts, pushing the limits, and breaking rules. Joey's forums wouldn't be so successful if it wasn't for his rules, the moderator staff, and some common sense by most of the members. Put yourself in Joey's shoes and/or think like a moderator trying to keep a thread on the straight and narrow before you hit the enter button. What would they do?
Yes, I do understand the need to keep things from going WAY off the deep end. I have admitted to being one of the members that is guilty of doing it.

Not George but yes a Massey. Your better with Tractors than people... Your not alone... LOL
Love those old tractors. Give me a UDLX. (harder to find than a Hemi Cuda) LOL Although not as fast as a Cuda in highway mode they will do about 40.

UDLX.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I do understand the need to keep things from going WAY off the deep end. I have admitted to being one of the members that is guilty of doing it.
So quit doing dumb **** and pushing the limits and when we remove something because we feel it shouldn't be allowed just scroll on. It's not the end of the world. This isn't a post count contest. What a colossal waste of time even talking about it. We spend so many extra hours around here putting out fires.

So quit doing dumb **** and pushing the limits and when we remove something because we feel it shouldn't be allowed just scroll on. It's not the end of the world. This isn't a post count contest. What a colossal waste of time even talking about it. We spend so many extra hours around here putting out fires.
More like fixing sheet that we shouldn't be having to fix!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back