• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1670379417579.png

To avoid any further questions by Private Conversation or accusations of unfairness here, there have been plenty of warnings issued by Staff about the content of some memes posted here in the General Discussion section. Do not take a deleted post of yours as a personal slight. This has been done fairly and there have been warnings.

If you wish to post memes or content that is not suitable for persons of ALL ages, there are plenty of other options - whether it be the Political Meme thread, the Blue Forum, or even the Gold Member's Only section.

Further posts made here that are deemed not suitable will cost that member a break from the thread all together.

Thanks.

2 spiked I mean deleted.
:lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

Two???? I got eighteen PM's about my posts being deleted... Each of my posts usually has 5-10 memes... And I filter them to remove 95%++++ of the memes I get from friends to try to not offend... This PC crap needs to go...

Two???? I got eighteen PM's about my posts being deleted... Each of my posts usually has 5-10 memes... And I filter them to remove 95%++++ of the memes I get from friends to try to not offend... This PC crap needs to go...
I think I got I you beat :rofl:

I didn’t think they were that bad

89D768C5-DE66-44A3-AA40-5821C9C9B37C.gif

Guess they can't or won't delete the offender. I got to read them.:lol: I tried to make mine sneak through guess not.

Guess they can't or won't delete the offender. I got to read them.:lol: I tried to make mine sneak through guess not.
From this point on the offender will be temporarily deleted.....or restrained.

Being sneaky might beat the bots, but it won't beat an eagle-eyed moderator. :poke:

This only came about because of complaints.....although while I was culling the thread, I did notice periods of one-upmanship going on....where memes got progressively worse by the page. This is not a witch-hunt. We've lost good members before because stuff was allowed to slide a bit.

Not only that, but when the Internet Lords start sending Joey messages about infractions on his site, we have to take serious action. Be thankful an entire thread or section wasn't deleted.

1670466339092.png

Not only that, but when the Internet Lords start sending Joey messages about infractions on his site, we have to take serious action. Be thankful an entire thread or section was deleted.

?????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back