• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Oh my gosh! (Can I say that?) I just got a notice from Canada's Prime Minister's Office that I have been reported as having offended someone. As a Canadian, we are not allowed to offend anyone; we are the politest nation on Earth. There is to be a hearing early in the New Year to determine if I can still stay in the country. My chances seen to be pretty low, as this is compounded with allegations of profanity, also not allowed in Canada.
As someone once said, profanity is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself strongly; ......or some &#%$@?%@! thing like that.
:rofl: :rofl: , if Canada rejects you, Texas will accept you, it’s a little warmer so you don’t need to bring your winter clothes!

Last edited:
If Canada doesn't want you California probably won't either... But that's Okay cause if you love freedom you won't want to come to California. Hope it's okay that I said that.....

If Canada doesn't want you California probably won't either... But that's Okay cause if you love freedom you won't want to come to California. Hope it's okay that I said that.....
You can say it, but it might disappear from here in a day or two...

I get it from your side of things but can you determine if this is trolls or bots making the complaints ?
Without getting into specifics, or naming anyone, the complaints regularly come from respected members here.

They are not whiners, and they are solid contributors.....I am not going to let a few memes be the reason they were driven away.

Thank you for your understanding. :thumbsup:

Search "ironbuilt" and look at his last 30 posts. A primer "How to get banned". Miss his contributions to the site. Can't tug on Superman's cape (mods) and them to take it.
Sadly, as much as almost everyone (including myself) like Paul, he shot himself in the foot once too often.

I'm not going into details here, but there is more to his story than many here will ever know about. I'm leaving it at that.

BTW...we don't regard ourselves as Supermen......more like Thor :lol:

Thor ban hammer.gif

All this drama reminds me of a kid back in high school.....

As a kid on the farm, he was tired of his Dad constantly telling him what to do and what not to do........:cursin:

So....when he graduated from high school, he went and joined the army!!!!!!! :realcrazy:

He said he was tired of being told what to do all the time........

P.S. When he was in school, he was not one of the sharpest tools in the shed!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back