• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Other" Mopar.... E bodies...

1 Wild R/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:19 AM
Reaction score
Well, I didn't see a place for E bodies & since this is the Mopar forum I'm active on this is where I'm gonna put it..

I just got sent a photo from a party back in 2017.... I thought it's pretty cool so......

IMG_2810.png

Forebodiesonly. There you’ll find a lot of them.

FEBO doesn't get the amount of traffic FBBO does. I have A's, B's, and E's. No C's yet.

. No C's yet.
My dad always had Chryslers till he got a lemon in 73... So I had that connection but never really was that excited about them... Then I did a bunch of brake & suspension work on my buddies 68 Sport Fury Vert .... After I was done it drove better than any A/B/E body I'd ever driven...

Big Discs in front, all new ball joints, tie rods, bushings including offset uppers, bigger sway bars, performance shocks & 17" wheels with Comp T/A's...

IMG_2601.JPG

FEBO doesn't get the amount of traffic FBBO does. I have A's, B's, and E's. No C's yet.
Me too. I've come close to pulling the trigger on a C-body purchase. But not as yet.

FEBO is primarily a parts hunt site. Understandable being only 2 models and 5 years of existence. FBBO is more diverse. Thus more interesting topics.

I wanted to like the 73 Challenger that I had.
I drove a 73 and a 76 Camaro for years and loved the way that they handled. The ergonomics of the Chevy was great. I really wanted to duplicate that with the Challenger but it just didn't feel the same inside. The dash seemed too tall, the steering wheel had no tilt feature and the seating felt too low.
Maybe with some work, I could have improved matters to get it to where I would have liked it.
I do love the appearance of them.

I don't mind E bodies at all, but definitely prefer the Cuda's over a Challenger. Probably because I owned a couple of them in my younger days.

Almost 40 years ago I bought my first "real" muscle car a lime green 1970 Cuda. The car wasn't as special to me as the motor was. Shortly after I bought the car I rebuilt the 440 motor, it was my first motor build and that thing ran way better than it should have. Sold it when prices were stupid high about 15 years ago. I love my B bodies now, maybe someday I might grab another E body...

Had em' . Both 340 cars and they were fun.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
I got a few of them. My 71 Challenger convertible is a decent driver and the other two are stacked in the back corner until I get to them. One is a 71 340 Cuda, the other is a plum crazy purple 70 Challenger convertible 383 car.

20231130_145315.jpg

20220501_200829.jpg

Well, I didn't see a place for E bodies & since this is the Mopar forum I'm active on this is where I'm gonna put it..

I just got sent a photo from a party back in 2017.... I thought it's pretty cool so......

View attachment 1575573
That picture belongs in an old magazine ad about Hi-Impact colors :thumbsup:

The older I get, the more I appreciate the old classics I once said I didn't like. E-bodies being one of them.

e bodies r definitely cool , but fbbo is a more diverse a group with much needed discussion on many topics. i own an e body ( and a febo member) but always liked the b’s will soon be looking to add one to my driveway….

The E's have a different feel, and ride than the B's, just as the A's do also. We enjoy them all, and also the "B200" has it's place around here...
1115231300_HDR.jpg

Bought this rt vert to restore but someone wanted it more than i did, ended up selling it, a week later the AAR popped up, and got the car I was atually wanted,
20230613_200703.jpg
IMG_20230707_210807 (1).jpg
funny how that worked out

Had this 71, for 39 years before i sold it, back in 2010.
Factory ordered it, back in the dinosaur days.
I put the hockey stick stripes on it, from a 70.
Never did like the 71 big billboard decal.

Picture 009 (Small).jpg

Bought this rt vert to restore but someone wanted it more than i did, ended up selling it, a week later the AAR popped up, and got the car I was atually wanted,View attachment 1575601View attachment 1575602 funny how that worked out
THat's a beauty of an AAR Don. It was meant to be. I have a friend with a original unrestored T/A that he drives to car shows an hour away. It is a cool piece.

Auto Transport Service
Back