New engine plan change:
- I was going to use a 440 Source 500CID kit on this virgin standard bore high nickel 440 block I have but that's not going to happen.
- It's going 0.030" over and I'm using a forged 440 crank, some K1 h-beams and flat top Diamond pistons (0.990 pin) for a 10.5-11.0 CR
- I'm re-using my MW heads (after some corrective work) and the 62-63 crossram with the 625 AFB's I have and may go to 750's if I think it needs it later
- I'm re-using the Isky solid roller, 3/8" pushrods and EZ Roller lifters I have, as this cam is perfect for what I need
- I'm probably going to T&D rockers instead of the Isky rockers I'm using now
- Not using the hemi oil pan I have and will be going to a Milodon deep pan and pickup
- This engine is going on the dyno up in Winter Garden before I install in the car, I'll post the results when I get them