• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Roach

Borrowed my old Whirly Jig from Pete to finish power washing and to make the job of welding the frame connectors and stiffeners easier.

IMG_1839.jpeg

IMG_1840.jpeg

Is that easy for 1 man to push back and forth by himself?

Is that easy for 1 man to push back and forth by himself?

For me .... no problemo. :lol:

charles-atlas-workout-routine.jpg

Actually, on my smooth blacktop and garage floor, yes, it is very easy. You can see the ground clearance so if you had a dirt driveway, it's got to be smooth.

I do see the resemblance. LOL thanks, i have yet to put a car on 1 but curious.

Love the pneumatic wheels. She would be nice and smooth to push around. I have scaffolding wheels on mine and she is easy to push around. I can only imagine how nice yours would be.

For me .... no problemo. :lol:

View attachment 1458780

Actually, on my smooth blacktop and garage floor, yes, it is very easy. You can see the ground clearance so if you had a dirt driveway, it's got to be smooth.
RC will be kickin your dirt driveway sand in your face! Lol It looks great to see a Charger on it again. There's a 69 Sunroof car that's going to find its way onto it at some point!

Got the areas cleaned up in preparation for welding in the frame connectors, stiffeners, bucket seat reinforcements, and buddy seat brackets.

IMG_1857.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg

IMG_1854.jpeg

Bar harbor is a cool town next to Arcadia, did most of Maine last year, first time there and we spent 3 weeks.
I must say the progress on the car is fast, man on a mission for sure!

RC has a thing for big women in plad flannel shirts and overalls who wear bigger boots than he does so he will fit right in up there! LOL All kidding aside, Maine is a beautiful state!

Where did you get those seat stiffeners? Might be useful for a future project.

Bar harbor is a cool town next to Arcadia, did most of Maine last year, first time there and we spent 3 weeks.
I must say the progress on the car is fast, man on a mission for sure!

I’ve worked as far north as Caribou where there is nothing but wilderness and potato farms, but I do enjoy the Maine coastline. It truly is beautiful.

Auto Transport Service
Back