• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The top 10 JACKSTAND RACERS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris doesn't value positive relationships. He doesn't understand that here on FBBO we don't attack each other, not because we can't. We choose not to because we value positive relationships and in every positive relationship, it takes some restraint and respect.

@Ghostrider 67 - I know you don't need me to say this, but what Chris has said to you even surpasses my beliefs about his moral vacancy.

@kiwigtx - I'd like to suggest that Chris's time here is at a permanent end... all of his personalities.

@SUPERSTOCKRACER - thank you for including me in your list. Notice I haven't defended myself... another lesson on being a man. You're welcome.

Chris doesn't value positive relationships. He doesn't understand that here on FBBO we don't attack each other, not because we can't. We choose not to because we value positive relationships and in every positive relationship, it takes some restraint and respect.

@Ghostrider 67 - I know you don't need me to say this, but what Chris has said to you even surpasses my beliefs about his moral vacancy.

@kiwigtx - I'd like to suggest that Chris's time here is at a permanent end... all of his personalities.

@SUPERSTOCKRACER - thank you for including me in your list. Notice I haven't defended myself... another lesson on being a man. You're welcome.
I see your post as a lesson for us all on how to behave in public. That includes on line. Maybe even more so. I'm not always my best self either but at least i'm not thought of as an asshole.

I see your post as a lesson for us all on how to behave in public. That includes on line. Maybe even more so. I'm not always my best self either but at least i'm not thought of as an asshole.

Thank you. After all these years it's finally dawning on me that being the best version of ourselves isn't what's most important. Most important is finally coming to value that best version of ourselves and to stop blaming ourselves for when we can't quite reach it.

Once we do that, we can start surrounding ourselves with others that value that best part of us and can help us to reach it together.

Sorry for the deep post, but we need to hit the reset button this negative vibe.

Thank you. After all these years it's finally dawning on me that being the best version of ourselves isn't what's most important. Most important is finally coming to value that best version of ourselves and to stop blaming ourselves for when we can't quite reach it.

Once we do that, we can start surrounding ourselves with others that value that best part of us and can help us to reach it together.

Sorry for the deep post, but we need to hit the reset button this negative vibe.

:thumbsup:

This Right Here..

Negative Waves.jpeg

But he said weeks ago he was racing all weekend and produce that 160 MP time slip
You have a lot of hatred, and just remember you stalked me first, had no idea that you even existed. But I'd still like to meet in person and sing you that tune.
It's always someone stalking him,and THEY are the one with hatred.Am I the only one that received threatening PM's?? If a moderator approves I can share a few,,,,or a DOZEN.There is some "R" rated words.
They are all on file with my local police department:rolleyes:.
To this day he still post pictures that came from my camera!

6-10 will be up shortly,
BTW W8Avenger takes photos, he never said he was a racer. But at least he contributes to society.
Yes there IS a guy named Zac the takes pictures at the tracks.My conversation with was brief but he told me he does NOT post on any kind of forums.We were on the starting line together at Musclepalooza.The only person with a W8 combo is the last vendor that was bashed by him.

Last edited:
But he said weeks ago he was racing all weekend and produce that 160 MP time slip

It's always someone stalking him,and THEY are the one with hatred.Am I the only one that received threatening PM's?? If a moderator approves I can share a few,,,,or a DOZEN.There is some "R" rated words.

Love ya Al, but you keep feeding that demon. Your fault as much as his that it's kept up this many years. Move on, brother.

As you may or maynot know,it took a few years for me to expose this guy for what he is on many forums that he followed me on.The truth is out and he is known for what he is.A troubled kid with multipersonality disorder:eek::eek:

You missed the point. It's called a malapropism.

This guy years ago was the king...

Norman Lawrence "Norm" Crosby (born September 15, 1927) is an American comediansometimes associated with the Borscht Beltwho often appeared on television in the 1970s. He is known for his use of malapropisms and is often called The Master of Malaprop. He was born in Boston.
Check out the video. It's got a Chevy in it but...

Last edited:
This guy years ago was the king...

Norman Lawrence "Norm" Crosby (born September 15, 1927) is an American comediansometimes associated with the Borscht Beltwho often appeared on television in the 1970s. He is known for his use of malapropisms and is often called The Master of Malaprop. He was born in Boston.
Check out the video. It's got a Chevy in it but...

Haha, yeah he was great!

What a waste of materials that guy is.

As you may or maynot know,it took a few years for me to expose this guy for what he is on many forums that he followed me on.The truth is out and he is known for what he is.A troubled kid with multipersonality disorder:eek::eek:
Under a few different screen names, just few of the aliases
YB Moparts FBBO FABO etc.
Here's a few on "a list"
#1 SuperStockRacer,
#2 W8Avenger
#3 Quicknicks,
#4 Tracer1,
#5 Hemicuda1,
#6 KellyPickles,
#7 Jackson,
& I'm sure a few others, not sure who/what they are yet...

Last edited:
Under a few different screen names, just few of the aliases
YB Moparts FBBO FABO etc.
Here's a few on "a list"
#1 SuperStockRacer,
#2 W8Avenger
#3 Quicknicks,
#4 Tracer1,
#5 Hemicuda1,
#6 KellyPickles,
#7 Jackson,
& I'm sure a few others, not sure who/what they are yet...

8. Tennispug
9. browneye

Says something about one's personality....

Does Budnicks have a real name or a job, have you tried to friend request me on FB?
INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW?

Does Budnicks have a real name or a job, have you tried to friend request me on FB?
INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW?

Ya know, Chris, I'd love to tell you all of the ways that everyone here and YB know that it's you behind all of these identities. But if I did, it's just make you better at hiding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back