• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The top 10 JACKSTAND RACERS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, Chris, I'd love to tell you all of the ways that everyone here and YB know that it's you behind all of these identities. But if I did, it's just make you better at hiding it.
He just thinks he's hiding......

It's the clouds in his eyes.....it fell on the keyboard!

It's the clouds in his eyes.....it fell on the keyboard!
I could be in the top 20. Getting closer though.

100_1525.jpg 20150424_205804_resized.jpg 100_1664 [640x480].jpg

I was going to have a cup of coffee but scratched that once I clicked on this thread......

Man and I thought the OE guys can be nut jobs at times.....but this is light years beyond them.......

I just cannot fathom. One person has that many identities on the web over multiple forums.....It is time for:

images.jpg

Last edited:
Man and I thought the OE guys can be nut jobs at times.....but this is light years beyond them.......

It's really not. SSR is a former OE guy. He's just an outcast, where-ever he goes. I figure he'll go to trucks or circle-racing, if nobody plays along.

It's really not. SSR is a former OE guy. He's just an outcast, where-ever he goes. I figure he'll go to trucks or circle-racing, if nobody plays along.
Trust me. I knew the whole story eons ago but man what a nutcase that one is........I just never venture over this area....I may have to frequent more...:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back