• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things you messed with on your buddies' car

Now messing with people at work, not their personal property
That was free game, & sometimes funny...

Stupid **** like pulling a truck in-front of the porta-potty door
when they went in to take a dump, so they couldn't get out...
We had a guy that was a rat,bosses pet,so when he went in the porta john,they tipped it over with him in it door down. That was his last day!

So besides the bumper sticker on the buddies Jeep, I haven't really done much. I was party to a good friend in high school turning everything on in another buddies Ranger, so I snickered reading those comments.
I did, back senior year, used to mess with one buddy and his little Plymouth. Used to wait for him to start it, then go lift it by the back bumper off the ground so he couldn't drive away. He knew I was doing it, he would just shake his head and roll his window down and tell me to put his car down.
Once though he decided to put it in drive and spin the tires. I proceeded to lower it just enough to make the tires squeel and start smoking.
The school librarian came power walking out waving her pointer finger in the air at us yelling something. He let off, I put it down, turned and yelled "Sorry!" and then jumped in my car and we left. Was told the next day not to do it again by one of the english teachers.

Rocks in the hubcaps. I have done this in the past with guys at work.

Back in the day in Brooklyn, with nothing better to do, a few of us guys picked up/dragged our friends new car Ford Maverick onto the sidewalk. As far as other things, not sure about the statute of limitations... always check under your car for a puddle of oil before you drive away.

We had a guy that was a rat,bosses pet,so when he went in the porta john,they tipped it over with him in it door down. That was his last day!
No, Cojo worked another two days.

I used to mess with one buddy and his little Plymouth... go lift it by the back bumper off the ground so he couldn't drive away. He knew I was doing it, he would just shake his head and roll his window down and tell me to put his car down.
Uhhh....

01 think 2.jpg

You state that you lifted a Plymouth by the back bumper? Alone ?
Did Plymouth make a Motorcycle?

1 laugh.jpg

***********************************************************************************************************************
On the job, I used to pour out the rest of my Big Gulp under co-workers parked cars so they thought they had a radiator leak.
I'd cram rocks behind their tires so it was hard to get moving from a dead stop.

Had a magnet like this we used to have floating around the church parking lot years ago. It would go from car to car, week by week to the next person guilty of the crime.

1694095089546.png

I know a guy who got a plastic Loctite bottle, filled it with acetylene, and jammed a sparkplug on the end. Taped it all up and connected to the sparkplug lead on another guy's motorbike with a kick-starter.

Booom.......gave the rider a bit of a fright.
Had that one done to me with a 1 qt milk container under the hood when I was working at midas.. certainly gets your attention!!
Ran the coil wire (using a long plug
wire) between the seat back and
seat bottom. Felt bad after him
banging his head pretty good trying
to rapidly exit the car.
We did this in 78 civic with speaker wire to the back seat.
Wait till everyone is good and packed in with the doors closed..
Then fire it up and give it some good revs lol

Uhhh....

View attachment 1521473

You state that you lifted a Plymouth by the back bumper? Alone ?
Did Plymouth make a Motorcycle?

View attachment 1521474

***********************************************************************************************************************
On the job, I used to pour out the rest of my Big Gulp under co-workers parked cars so they thought they had a radiator leak.
I'd cram rocks behind their tires so it was hard to get moving from a dead stop.
It was an early 80's car. I don't know what the nameplate was, it was bigger than my girlfriends clown car Cavalier but smaller than my 1980 Cutlass. I think it was a Reliant after looking at wikipedia, it was a 4cyl car. Was the 80's medium blah blue color but had nice chrome bits, he got it from an actual old lady so it was super clean. He really liked it. We picked on him a bit because the rest of us had beater early 80's V8 cars(one buddy had a 79 Impala wagon with a 350 we called the ghetto cruiser) but honestly he had the nicest car of all of us.

I’d like to see a man strong enough to life a car!
I always have engine blocks and transmissions in the way here.

I’d like to see a man strong enough to life a car!
I always have engine blocks and transmissions in the way here.
That was a long time ago. Carrying the 9.25 rear end out of my Monaco across the shop makes me grunt now, much less the rest of it.

Dude driving my buddies ford pickup, had duel gas tanks, while he wasn’t looking I flipped it to the empty tank. Stopped running on the interstate, luckily we were in the right lane

Not my buddy....but a work colleague (even though he did very little work) about 5 years ago now. I paid the local Print Shop $100 to make a roll of these stickers just to get one to put on his Ute. The lazy fat bastage weighed 178 kg - which is about 6 washing machines......never did a lick of work and got paid the same as the rest of us.

He treated the two apprentices like his personal slaves....something that pissed them off also. He would turn up late and disappear early....usually an excuse like he was going on a consult. All the 'consults' he ever went on never materialised in to work either. The boss wouldn't listen to anyone about his laziness....anyway....four of us left and the company got sold off. We got over it eventually....and three of us are better off for it.

Here's the sticker I put on his Ute....it took a week before one of his useless kids spotted it....

1694163127846.png

He eventually destroyed this vehicle.....that was the third one.

This was the first one he wrecked.....
1694215238566.png

convinced his Dr to write a letter that he suffered a medical event. What really happened was, he was so desperate to get to the local Wendys for a feed on the way home for dinner, that he took a 'roader' from the shop.....a packet of peanuts. He only got around the corner about one mile (1,982 washing machines) before he choked on one. It is said that when he was choking actually passed out. He then careened into a car (out of shot) before eventually smashing into this huge truck. The impact was so severe that the chassis on his Ute snapped under the back seats (something to do with the driver's weight) and the entire roof rack loaded with questionably obtained timber came loose.

The Police arrived and were about to charge him with wreckless driving & insecure load. But as it was pointed out, the load was still firmly secured to the roof racks. :rolleyes: So the charges were lessened to littering a public road.
Oh, and the impact provided a life-saving boost to Fat Bastard.......he was flung forward face first into the steering wheel, which dislodged the offending peanut loose.....only to shoot it through the windscreen like a bullet ......at least that's what my buddy Nathan told me. :lol: Did I mention we all hated this guy?

One afternoon a day or so before Christmas, a close by Engineer had bought a Paintball Rifle for his son for Christmas.....and he was 'trying it out'....in his workshop. But as the beers started going down, new targets were acquired.......ended up being our workshop across the driveway. Nathan and two apprentices were inside ducking for cover, while myself and the now drunk Engineer were firing this semi-automatic weapon indiscriminately into the workshop.
The area you see below is Fat Bastard's desk area.

1694163861384.png

1694164312533.png

1694164536259.png

I had bought a bottle of skunk oil which I planned to flood his vent system with, but it never happened due to logistics.....also had a bottle of syrup that gives diarrhoea for putting in his food.

Not a car but...a fork truck.
In the shop we'd sneak up behind the fella driving the fork truck and shut the propane tank off and just sit back and watch when a few moments later it stalled out and he'd struggle to get it started again.

Had a tech who worked with me at the HD dealer years ago, drove a RATTY old rusted-out (nowadays it would be "patina") Chevy panel van. Think serial killer van. We painted (blue/rust van, black spray paint) "free kandy" on the passenger side in about 2' tall letters. Took him about 2 weeks to notice it....he was never on that side of the van, apparently.

Driveshaft / CV axle zip ties are always fun.

Milk or cheese in the HVAC intake, or on the cabin filter, in the middle of summer.

Pulled the lugnuts off the HS disciplinarian's car in the parking lot one day. Reinstalled the hubcaps. Went fine backing out of his space, till he turned the wheel. That's the closest to 'destructive' we got, though...

For motorcycles, the guys got me one day. They knew I never use my kill switch on the bar, I just turn the bikes off with the key. One day, bike sitting in the lot at work, one of them walked by and turned the kill switch off. Damned if it didn't take me nearly 5 minutes to figure out why the F my bike wouldn't start....but I got him in traffic one day. Sitting at a red light, we were talking, I was to his right. Light went green, I reached over real quick and hit his kill switch, and left.

And a high school, one boy jammed a potato up the tail pipe of our Science teacher's car. An old Austin J40......man when that thing was trying to start, it rattled and shook, and eventually built up the exhaust pressure. Good old Mr Blair, or as we called him Yogi Blair. :p

That made a hell of a noise when the potato finally let go.......smashed a window in the woodwork room behind it. Good times.
I found a picture of exactly what Mr Blair's van looked like....

1695445177284.png

“Milk or cheese in the HVAC intake,”

Did that one nite to a buddies Chrysler (he liked those big cars) I put a big chunk of pizza cheese on his exhaust manifold. Boy did that thing smell for days. The three of them ran together and one day they was spitting on Cragus, he told them to stop or he’d puke in Chucks trunk. Well they didn’t so he stuck his finger down his throat and puked all over Chucks 55 Chevy trunk. They did this crazy sh!t all the time, Bobby and I were laughing every time they showed up not knowing what would happen each nite!
I’ll add, if you added up all their IQs it would be hard pressed to equal 100

“Milk or cheese in the HVAC intake,”

My buddy discovered his roommate was stealing from him and told the guy to GTFO. The guy trashed the place moving out and ghosted him when he tried to collect for damages. Tim went to the ex roommates work and poured a bottle of skunk scent down the cowl inlet for the HVAC system.

Auto Transport Service
Back