• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thought this was kinda cool, maybe you will too

rsh.jpg

I've seen a few of those around the Detroit area over the last year or so, mainly at shows. I don't hate it!

i dont like it much i just thought it was cool that they were selling one, ive seen articles on them just none for sale, hahah, propwash i love that picture

i dont like it much i just thought it was cool that they were selling one, ive seen articles on them just none for sale, hahah, propwash i love that picture

yeah, little bit of a "Ren and Stimpy" junky back in the day. The car actually isn't too bad, but rather have a real one. Still waiting to strike oil in my back yard before that can happen....

oh believe me id love one too, i have plenty of time to choose my career so who knows whatll happen, all i know is someday i want a hemi car, i know im reaching for the stars with that one..

Auto Transport Service
Back