• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tick Tock, the countdown to Friday has begun.

You made it to Friday!

CFBCC4A9-5CB9-4EC5-B824-DC870967F6CE.gif

Congrats again Greg, have a good day. :drinks:

Around here, all of the framing crews are "no-speaks" with one guy that you can communicate with. You must be that guy. :lol:
In Missouri that would be the guys mowing my lawn. I asked one when they were going to trim my bushes, one looked at the other, down the line till we got to the end and he said next week. I did it with a few more question because it was fun for me to watch. I moved here because it's all union built development and they all speak English, except the guys that mow my lawn. Missouri is a big union state. I first joined the union in 1977, it worked for me. I wouldn't change a thing about my career or what I did to get here. I've been blessed as far as that goes.

Stay safe today Greg, don't let your mind wander. Let your buddies work the dangerous stuff today. We have a saying as Lineman, "I'm my brother's keeper ".
There are way too many stories of "he was set to retire this week", etc.
Take it easy today, laugh and enjoy.
It is the best workday of your life.
CONGRATULATIONS- YOU MADE IT!!
X2, couldn't have said it better, be safe!!

It may be Front End Friday, but your work place will be seeing your back at the end of the day!

i actually drove to work for my last day after taking the Train my whole career. Haven’t had a haircut since.

646AC252-BA36-462E-AD33-1A1DB5E92780.png

It is 1:00 now. We start at 7:00. Fridays we leave at 3:00

Remember, put on the Chippendale outfit tonight for the Mrs. and celebrate!!

:carrot:
Just don't get a rocking chair.
At least not yet.

Auto Transport Service
Back